Frank Kimmel Street Stock series

Has anyone raced in or been to watch any of the races? I see a few entries from Florida, but I do not know them. I am looking for any inforamtion.
Thanks in advance
James Wright III

James… I don’t have his # but David Gould (#16D Super Stock) has helped some guys when they raced at Rockingham… Same with John Bennett who runs at SpeedWorld…
David is on Facebook or just try getting ahold of Rusty Marcus in LA… He knows quite a bit about it… You can also contact Rockingham Speedway and they can hook you up with someone from the Series…

Kimmel racer

Jason Garver up in Starke has raced in 3 of the Kimmel races. He has a Kimmel car also and is always willing to help out fellow drivers. He’s at CMP most every Saturday night.

Does anyone have a number for Jason Garver?
Thanks
James

Check you PM.

heres a quicker way to get all the info you need . call 1-812-944-0444 thats the direct number to frank kimmels race shop . if he aint somewhere racing he usually anwers the phone himself .

Hey Truth… You beat me to it… I finally got back online tonight and was going to drop off Frank’s number…

If there isn’t an ARCA or Kimmell event Frank is in the shop alot… And if there is, he is usually back in the beginning of the week…

Have a great night all…