1997 Chevy Silverado 1500

Up for sale is my 1997 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ext. Cab. The truck is burgundy with the 5.7L (350) backed by an automatic transmission. Truck has 130,000 miles on it. There is some sheet metal damage on passenger side door and cab but the window and door still work fine. Custom set of dual exhaust pipes; this is a very nice sounding truck. Power everything, seats, windows, mirrors, steering, and brakes. Cruise control, Am/Fm/Cd Radio I put a lot of money into this truck so you don?t have to. All work was completed within the past year and a half. All work is documented. Truck has a bunch of new parts. A/c needs a recharge.

New tires, New ignition switch assembly, New radiator, New fuel pump assembly, New water pump, New thermostat, New tail light plate, New idler pulley, New belt, New belt tensioner, New fan clutch, New brake pads.

If you would like to come see the truck or get more info on it please call 941-488-7021 and ask for Kris. No calls after 9 p.m. please.

Price

$2,750 o.b.o.

To the top

Are you interested in any trades? I have a 93 chevy Suburban 4x4 with power everything, chrome wheels, tinted windows, clean interior and very minor scratches on the outside. Very nice SUV but looking foe a truck.

1997 Chevy Silverado 1500

[QUOTE=KBridges;52649]Up for sale is my 1997 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ext. Cab. The truck is burgundy with the 5.7L (350) backed by an automatic transmission. Truck has 130,000 miles on it. There is some sheet metal damage on passenger side door and cab but the window and door still work fine. Custom set of dual exhaust pipes; this is a very nice sounding truck. Power everything, seats, windows, mirrors, steering, and brakes. Cruise control, Am/Fm/Cd Radio I put a lot of money into this truck so you don?t have to. All work was completed within the past year and a half. All work is documented. Truck has a bunch of new parts. A/c needs a recharge.

New tires, New ignition switch assembly, New radiator, New fuel pump assembly, New water pump, New thermostat, New tail light plate, New idler pulley, New belt, New belt tensioner, New fan clutch, New brake pads.

If you would like to come see the truck or get more info on it please call 941-488-7021 and ask for Kris. No calls after 9 p.m. please.[/QUOTE]
As I can see, your 1997 Chevy Silverado is still in good condition. I also change my tires and ignition switch because I had some ignition switch wiring problems.