mod mini

dodge mod mini new motor msd ing 4 new tires 4 spare wheels and tires has brake biais adj and gauges tilltion pedals comes with spare race ready motor 2 trans and a complete long block this is a robbie store built car its very well built has new meclidon carb 4200 for everthing all spare parts just want out tired of it no fun call 352-608-4067 billy

585.JPG

586.JPG

more pics of car

584.JPG

587.JPG

make offers or trade

thats a fast little car! good luck with the sale. sombody will be getting a good one for sure!

thanks jody i didnt mean any thing bad said that nigt your daughter raced me good and clean last week theres just some none drivers out there

also have trailer to go with it for 1200 obo its on here under trailers for wll make a good pack deal

water under the bridge my friend!!! one time or another everyone including myself is gonna make a bad mistake. its all part of it! she’s getting better and better, but sad to say that little car is fallen apart. not makeing excuses but the big nut on the steering rod where its welded, that thing actually broke the weld, and goof ball still was trying to race! guess i never told her what to do about that part!lol hope you come back out!

jody thanks your girl is doing fine just some people need to learn to drive but your daughter is a clean driver and your a a good guy so i hope you and your daughter do well keep her safe and away from idoits you no who im talking about stay safe

needs to go

3500 firm best del around

I sent you a private message!

r u intrested in a lorider truck with air baggs on it ,it has a newly freshioned 350,all cromed out

send pics of truck to billyreubens@gmail.com

pics

will send pics tommorow. its a 1993 chevy s10 extended cab. dual compressors, 10 gallon tank. alum fuel cell. 350 auto trans. mostly chrome, needs tires. runs great, needs interior work.

Pic?

did you get my pic? Let me know someone else is interested in trading with me!
thanks

sale pending on this weekend if the guy wants to trade

sold thank you karnac