B J McLeod

See that B.J. is entered in the NASCAR Truck race this weekend driving for Germain Racing and sponsored by Boggy Creek Airboat Rides… GOOD LUCK!!

only 38 entries at Martinsville for the Trucks, Bj has a great chance to make the race. Good Luck, now everybody has a reason to watch Nascar for a change!

Crazier things have happened… Hopefully he has some great luck…

Good luck B.J. Will be watching you.

i was just looking through… Too bad Johanna Long wasn’t running this week as well…

B.J. is in the race…Qualified 23rd. 1 second off the pole position of cry baby Kyle Bush…
Good Luck B.J. :ernaehrung004:
-JIM-

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;53153]B.J. is in the race…Qualified 23rd. 1 second off the pole position of cry baby Kyle Bush…
Good Luck B.J. :ernaehrung004:
-JIM-[/QUOTE]
Great seeing BJ make the field. Is this his first attempt??

I think so…Have not heard of any other rides…Takes a lot of $$$ to get there. David R. had the sponsorship when he first drove a truck and look at him now…:huepfen024:
-JIM-

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;53159]I think so…Have not heard of any other rides…Takes a lot of $$$ to get there. David R. had the sponsorship when he first drove a truck and look at him now…:huepfen024:
-JIM-[/QUOTE]
I believe David could of done well, he has nothing to be ashamed of. I think of another one that was in Jack Roush gong show. Greg biffle said he had the most natural ability he’s ever seen, or at least in a long time but his mouth was too big and he needed to go back to florida. I heard/saw thet myself on T.V. What a shame, but i doubt he had the $ needed.

According to the news brief that was put out, this was BJ’s first start… I sincerely hope that he does well with the race. Gotta say though, he is facing some pretty stiff competition in the trucks…

Well shiver me timbers says the blind ole’ man. Just peeked at the qualifying order…

Let’s see…

BJ McLeod qualified 23rd.

and

Johanna Long qualified 17th

Well cool beans for all…

And thats not all

I also read that the Cope twins are in too. Derrick Copes’ neices. 27 years old and Victoria Secret Models…Wonder if one will block for the other.:sprachlos020:
-JIM-

Finished 17th

Great job, BJ!

our homeys!

Aric and Ricky in top 10 and BJ 17th. good job!
there were so many wrecks i was just praying BJ wouldnt get involved in any. Congrats to you BJ! great job!
carolwicks aka oz

What a great showing for you BJ…First time, place 17th and on the lead lap. That is just great! You missed all those wrecks and showed what you got. Congratulations.

You did a great job B.J. Alex and I were cheering you on the whole way.

Congrats!!!