Volusia Speedway Night of Champions Info

I would like to take this opportunity to clear up some misconceptions about our Night of Champions for 2010:

#1: The decision to host our event at the track this year was out of respect for our drivers and their budgets. Our intention was to offer an evening of fun and entertainment for a less expensive ticket price ? not to mention offer a dinner that is edible and does not leave you starving.

#2. The event will not be ?in the mud?. We will not be sitting around on hay bales spitting Copenhagen . We have gone to great lengths to provide a banquet setting complete with tables and linens, a giant tent, a stage, audio and video, a DJ and a fantastic catered menu. This will take place in the paved staging area of the infield so that we are not in the dirt, sand, mud, etc. Parking will be in the infield ? weather permitting ? and that looks to be very good at this point. While this is a more casual setting, our intention is to still be professional, honor our champions with dignity and try to have some fun.

#3. This is not a costume party. Because of the Halloween weekend, anyone who would like to come in costume is welcome to, but costumes are optional. I plan to be in business casual attire, myself. We will have a little costume contest for anyone who does choose to dress up.

We are finalizing plans for this event. Please contact us as soon as possible to purchase your tickets (only $20 - $15 for kids 12 and under). We must provide final numbers to the caterer by Tuesday.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you real soon!