Don and Rex

no Bind over Bob he can bring a friend.
BBB
don62

Hea Want to make some angels in the snow?
Do you know how rare real friends are.

Every body tune in for the show ware The bone Man Takes the old fart to school.
Lip slaping back patting knee jerking radio action.
see bone boy and fat fart in a batel royal. 3 15 min rounds.
no cursing spiting or coments about mothers. Its the wildest show on the internet.
be there

BBB
don the crippler 62

No No No…

sorry but i have turned down doing the show a few times simply because i dont feel like i have enough experience to do so. and this is one show i would positively not want to do. i just want racing to be fun… :wink:
carol

carol It was going to be fun. But i still love ya.
Bon Man u posted i lied on the board .NOT.
I say what i think and so do u and that is that but i dont
lie.
YES OR NO
every one ask bone man
YES OR NO

BBB
don62

Do you pay any attention at all? I’ve already told you several times today that I’ll do it.

BTW: you said anyway I want, so I have a format to insure the show won’t be hours of pointless insults. We can have a cordial comversation about all topics relating to racing, especially in the things you have been involved in over the past several years.

Find another studio that is closer. Jacks house is 3+ hours away and I’d have to miss work.

If telling u ur wrong or it not the truth is an insult opps.
Lets find a place in ocala that is half way ill call u and work it out. then we will tell all or frends to listen.
Don62

Hmmmmmmmm, you two might want to get Casey Feaster to put you on his show. Might want to get an asphalt commentator also. Then lets hear you talk about how to save the racing in Florida now and not what you have done in the past. What apparently worked in the past isn’t working now. Cut the WWF promo crap and be real.

Don

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;53426]If telling u ur wrong or it not the truth is an insult opps.
Lets find a place in ocala that is half way ill call u and work it out. then we will tell all or frends to listen.
Don62[/QUOTE]
DON, You surprise me. I honestly thought you were smarter and understood what someone said better. I also thought your comprehension was LOTS better than it obviously is. Sorry buddy, like I told you I say what I’m thinking.
What part of “Boney is a coward, and will NEVER accept a personal challenge to meet ANYONE in person??” i’ll buy you a beer!!

I have a proposal if some radio show will go for it…

How about a true debate? In other words, timed statements and rebuttals to submitted questions under an agreed upon set of rules, moderated by a radio host. I personally think that it would be interesting, and everyone would have the freedom to talk without simply talking over each other. Any takers?

How bout somebody get me some fuel money and we video tape it and get Jack to put it on the net?

Bob it will be on here.
no debate that is not what we are doing here.
Rex is going to take me to school and we are going to maqke it better racing in Florida if he shows tuna.

BBB
don62

[QUOTE=backdoorbob;53349]Sounds like I Don’t know how to spell Don and Smelly tuna fish are ganging up on Poor Ole bonema. Don’t worry bone!! I got your back door!!!

Don what is :Huepfen024?? your secret code[/QUOTE]
Oh Bobby, I’m sure THAT makes Boney feel real good!! I heard you like back doors Bob. Guess thats why your name is Backdoorbob!!! HAHAHAHAHA
As far as me ganging up on “POOR Ole Boneman”, thats right, I am, and after the crap he did to me I will continue!!! I never dreamed the friends I have made thru all of this.

Should be easy for Boney, He aint done nothing in the past!!!

Hey Tunamelt, don’t get me mixed up in this mess. Be more distinct when you call Bob’s. Ain’t no back door here!!! BOB, front door!!!

[QUOTE=Frasson118;53350]I was assured that the “discussion” would be moderated, and everyone would have their fair share of time… that didn’t happen.

To Don’s credit, I don’t recall him hurling insults around the room, and I didn’t come away feeling insulted at all.

I DID, however come way feeling like the rest of us were just a supporting cast for the show, while Don wound up doing most of the talking. Again, to his credit, he does have a LOT of experience to draw from, and therefore a lot to say.

But with all of that experience, Don seemed to have the opinion/attitude that the rest of us (his own partner Rusty Marcus included) didn’t know shit about the business. True, I have never been employed in ANY capacity at a track, but I do have over 40 years of buying tickets to sit in the stands, and have opinions of what I like & what I don’t.

Rex… I think you would do great on this subject, but there has to be a way of creating EQUAL time (or at least comparable) for each side. I did it once, would never do it again, but I’m glad I got the opportunity once anyways.[/QUOTE]

I was the other one on the show with Jerry. And I also don’t remember Don handing out insults AT ALL. It was just hard to keep him and Bill Green on the subject. All they wanted to talk about was the good old days.

[QUOTE=flvideo;53472]Hey Tunamelt, don’t get me mixed up in this mess. Be more distinct when you call Bob’s. Ain’t no back door here!!! BOB, front door!!![/QUOTE]Video, I don’t remember saying anything to you. I didn’t accuse you of having a back door unless you’re another one with 2-3 handles. I was talking to Backdoorbob!! (another little boney!!)