Scoreboard at NSS

Now I don’t mean to bring up a stink, but sitting in the stands at NSS this weekend I looked over at turn two and was hoping to catch the lap info on the scoreboard and much to my amazement, that gorgeous scoreboard that they have wasn’t on…

I know it worked earlier in the year, but hasn’t been on the last couple of times I was out there. It sure would be nice… Does anyone know if something happened to it or just not turned on anymore…

Ha ha ha ha ha ha lol lol lol lol lol fart fart fart fart fart lol lol. FASCAR IS too cheap! Ask Don Nerone why it does not work. Maybe Tuna knows

thanks for opening this tread for me back up bob .
call the track and ask them. da!!
Thanks for being there and if we all suport our local track we might save them.
as for bob he cant help him self
Hey Tuna as Bob one of them bone fisherman???

Don62

Hey Bob, what brought all tha up?? As I remember I’ve stood up for you a few times. As for the reason I guess at this point I’d have to say FASCAR don’t care. Second, for dragging me in this you sound like a little Boney and you suck, o’k?? Look forward to me never standing up for you again, o"k a–hole??

Let me guess what’s wrong with the leaderboard. Maybe it’s broke, old, and not worth the cost of repairs. I’m just guessing though.

Doesnt matter, Bobby had to use binoculars to see it anyhow!!!

I have to agree, I mean how hard is it to turn the scoreboard on. You want the fans to be into it but you don’t even have the scoreboard on…plus if you don’t have a spotter its nice to know what lap your on. Its not like it happened once, every other time I race that thing isn’t working. Get your sh!t together.