Sportsman roller

Pletcher chassis, mid 70’s big Monte Carlo stock frame x’ed center, coil springs, wedge bolts, 4 wheel disc brakes, alum. radiator, tubular upper a-frames, stock rearend, fuel cell, sweet power steering pump, headers, shifter levers, drive shaft. All you need is motor, may throw in tranny. $2,200 Call Chris 863-514-7056

I sent you a private message.

Now $2,000 with tranny and extra wheels. Call Chris 863-514-7056

chassis roller

hello,
yes could you tell me if the rear is set up for 3 link or 4 link? if it is set up for 3link does chassis still have stock mounts on it . if you could send pic of back half of chassis to racingcar41@yahoo.com. thank you for your time and havea great weekend. brian

Hello, my name is Mark Nelson and this is my old sportsman, ( outlaw latemodel ) built my my father and myself and some friends. It is a Pletcher center section. The rest we put together. I would like this back. I just listed my OWM on here. Racer11. Are you looking to move up? Do you need a motor for something else? I don’t have the cash but maybe we can figure something out? Call me if you want work something out. 727-463-6336

I sent you a private message, Chris

is this still available

Car is sold THANKS!