4 Cylinder For Sale

[size=“4”]pontiac Sunfire 2.4 5 Speed Feature Winner At Vsp For Sale. Very Fast But Has Tranny Problem (no Reverse) But Comes With Replacement 5 Speed Tranny. Car Has Few Wrinkes But Nothing Major And Located In Ormond Beach 6 Miles From Vsp Come See It And Here It Run. Very Safe Car With Excellent Cage & Wheels. Asking $950 Firm With No Trades.[/size]

[SIZE=“4”]FOR ADDITIONAL [SIZE=“4”]INFORMATION[/SIZE] OR TO SEE CAR CALL CELL 386-405-9595 THANKS FOR LOOKING, HANK.[/SIZE]

Hank

Hank You Still Got The Ford Stang And All The Stuff You Got To Go With It Cheap

No! Sorry Sold It About 4 Weeks Ago But This Sunfire Is A Real Fast With Strong Engine. Thanks For Looking.

trade

ak-47 :)…

No Thanks! My War Days Are Over Forever. Thanks For Looking!!

Additional Equipment

Four Additional Wheels With Excellent Tires 205/60r/14 Will Be Included With The Sale. Thanks For Looking!!

how much does it weigh hank???im very interested once i sell my car

I Will Have To Get Back To You On The Weight Just Can’t Recall! It Is With-in Limits For The Class For Sure. Stay Well And Happy Thanksgiving!!

You still got car?

Yes! The Car Is Still Available Call If More Information Needed.
386-405-9595 Cell In Port Orange, Fl.
Thanks For Looking.

[SIZE=“5”]Christmas Special!! DON’T MISS OUT IF YOU WANT TO RACE & WIN!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=“5”]Price Reduced To $850 Cash No Trades Thanks For Looking.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=“4”]CALL CELL IN PORT ORANGE 386-405-9595[/SIZE]

still for sale hank???

Hi Phil: Yes! It Is Still Available Give Me A Call Soon Before The Season Starts For Vintage Racing In Jan. Which I Am Now A Member. Hope Your Holidays Are Going Well And Stay Warm!! Hank 386-405-9595

[size=“6”] SOLD - Sold - Sold Thank You Real Racin Usa!![/size]

Thanks again hank…you were a big help…