Regular Season Finale at Orlando Speedworld set for Friday Night !

Friday night will bring down the curtain on the 2010 season at Orlando Speedworld. While we had struggles this year, there was many new contacts and opportunities opened for 2011. The new United Promoters working together can be a great step for racing in Florida, and shows great promise. The 2011 FASCAR Rule Book is out and the Schedule will be very soon. Both also good steps of direction for next season.

The Brighthouse Night of Champions will feature the Super Late Models in there season deciding final feature. Also in action will be the E-Modifieds which have grown and should bring bigger fields for the 2011 season. Final feature races for the Sportsman, Super-stocks, Strictly-stocks, Legends and Bandoleros as they decide their champions as well.

Gates open at 6 racing at 8 p.m. Admission $10, children 11 and under are FREE !

All Scouts and their leader will be admitted FREE, friends and guest of the Scouts will receive special $5 admission. Twelve other local companies have been invited for special admission deals as well.

We hope you will come help us close the regular point season out and look forward to the last few events at Orlando Speedworld before the new year.

November 11-14 DAARA Antique Nationals

November 26th - CRASH-A-RAMA

December 10th & 11th - Charity Truckers 200 weekend.

Good luck Friday night everyone. It is always sad to see the season come to an end but exciting thinking about the new one to come. Hope everyone has a great night.

hey rick i will pay 100 dollors
to the srickly stock winner
friday night my daughter races
the 4 car megan
post it if you want to
call me if you need to 407 617 5976 jeff