Complete FASTRUCK Team #13 Best BANG for your BUCK!

[B]If your looking to get a Pro,or Kids Truck don’t miss this DEAL!!!
Complete TEAM (just add a Driver)
#13 Fastruck Chevrolet Racetruck

ZZ4 Motor, on motor plates, alternator, Duel cooling fans, MSD ignition, new oil pump and shaft, new valve springs, Blake Carburetor, Heavy Duty Wires and airbox. Oil and filter changed EVERY RUN!
Chevrolet Fiberglass Body on a PEP/Hybrid Chrome Molly and carbon steel chassis (fits a 6’6" Driver). Reinforced Driver foot box, additional hoop over drivers head for safety, insulated driver compartment, front fan cooled air brake ducts, rear mounted trans cooler with fan, Driver cool box with separate fan, QA1 shocks, new front end, ball joints, centerlink, idler arm etc. JAZ 16 gallon fuel cell, Optima Yellow top battery, Powder coated Black Chassis.

Interior:
Ultra Light Gauges, switches for trans cooler, radiator fan #2, and driver fan air system along with brake cooling switch, and recall Tach.
PARTS: 10 Aero Rims with tires, 2 Rears 373 and 342, Holly jet kit, extra rotors, seat pads, new steering box still in the box, power steering pump, water pumps, fuel pump, additional lines for brakes, transmission etc. Extra springs, Too much to list. 1 large driving suits blue double layer (New). Fuel cans stagger bar many accessories needed to race.

28’ Trailer (red):
With Anti Sway support bars, sway bars, heavy duty ball hook up assembly, air conditioning, good tires, and spares, winch, trailer plumbed for rear air lines, over $2,500.00 worth of Pit Pal accessories including drive on alumium ramp, and storage cabinets, quartz spot lights, (trailer needs work brakes) or just move all the gear to a newer trailer.

Communications:
3 Speedcom 2000 radios with extra chargers 4 batteries, truck is equipped with Radio battery eliminator, extra harness and push to talk switch. Pit Crew and spotter headsets included, Spotter headset has belt push to talk button so you don’t have to keep your hand on your head all night. Truck has roof mounted antenna for clear reception. Carrying case with power strip included.
Very safe good handling and running truck.

This Truck has never been mistreated, never been crashed, and is always in SHOW CAR form. It’s Won Awards in Shows and always a class act for the Series.
I’m helping Rich get the word out.

This is steal at $12,500.00 for all.
AGAIN!!!
THIS IS A COMPLETE READY TI RACE TEAM! Just add a DRIVER!
Call me at 813-817-7223[/B][/SIZE]

how much just for the truck

Call me.

He will take $10,000.00 for the truck alone. He has over $50,000.00 tired up. It is one of the best truck ever built. Clone to Mark Martins, and Mike Skinners Trucks. They where a $30,000 plus for just the truck.

send pics to fast8998@yahoo.com

Send picts to ralewine03@aol.com

kottwitzracing@yahoo.com

send pics to kottwitzracing@yahoo.com

truck

Bobby send me some pic’s of this truck. maryann951@comcast.net

Thanks
Dave Davis

the 2 trucks you are cloning were pletcher trucks an not 30000.00 mister big deal i know i helped put them together at pletchers
:ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

Bobby
How much for the set of radios?

Kelly

I’ll see if Rich has pictures.

I’ll see if Rich has pictures. I don’t think he wants to brake it up. Also yes I know Mike Skinner and Mark had other trucks built at Pletchers. I’m the one that set it all up remember, but they also along with Frank Firestine, Rich got PEP Trucks. I believe he (Dennis at PEP) made 6 or seven total trucks. He also made Open Wheels, and Sprint Cars as well.

pics teamjmsracing@aol.com