Membership 'FEE' for KARNAC... IMHO!

Moe
Don I NEVER put out how many people were there. Truth

Awesome show, definitely a sell out, standing room only. I believe we turned away at least 5000 people because we couldn’t fit em all in.(who said that Moe?)

We’ll be there.And my wife xxxx will be takin’ yo money at the ticket booth…
Awesome show, definitely a sell out, standing room only. I believe we turned away at least 5000 people because we couldn’t fit em all in( from your ticket booth Moe)

Moe Is it so hard to tell the truth? (have another beer):ernaehrung004:
Moe it easy to sling mud at me after 32 years thats apx 2,000 shows.
Lots of good ones and bad ones. You have done 5 shows yes i know how it will turn out. allways the same.
Oca76 ididnt forget your smiling face in ocala. but your post here are different. Is that right?

don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;55070]
“Awesome show, definitely a sell out, standing room only. I believe we turned away at least 5000 people because we couldn’t fit em all in( from your ticket booth Moe)”

Nope, never heard that statement…one of your ‘spies’ make that up…:sprachlos020:

“Oca76 ididnt forget your smiling face in ocala. but your post here are different. Is that right?”

Smiling was ‘before’ the show. Should have seen me after the…um…er…show?:confused:
-JIM-

Sure wish I knew what all this bickering has to do with a membership fee on Karnac?

That’s an easy one. I’ll take it.

(and I do believe I’ve waited the pre-requisite number of posts before I added my .02 cents, Markie-Mark)

Are you enjoying reading about the pissing match between Moe and Don and the number of people (or lack thereof in this case) that attended umpteen thousand different crash em up shows across the country?

Yes?
Then please pony up some dough to help pay for the bandwidth made available for us to race vicariously through our keyboards.

Not yer particular cup of latte?
Well, get offa yer wallet and pony up anyways cause you obviously enjoyed it enough to throw up a post thus extending this pointless thread.

On a serious note (and I don’t have a lot of these in the vault), There are a lot of us out here opposed to a scant few (which makes it easier for me to pinpoint the aim of my lengthy rants) who actually keep this site up and running, allowing us to interact in our wacky, perverse, off-track racing fix that we all seem to crave.

So…I’m sending some money to help out. You should too, if ya can.
I know that I get pretty pissed off at a lot of the egos and crazy talking posts (and not just mine) that go on but I still have fun on here or else I wouldn’t stick around. The people I’ve met because of KARNAC have been great. Same goes for most of the ones I haven’t met.
So Jack’s having a tough time right now and so is Jane. And I know there are lots of others out there (swimmin’ in our big bowl of Froot Loops) that are in the same boat, but we’ll probably never hear about them or their problems.

But, myself, I’m doing okay right now so I’m gonna get off my lazy butt and put a check in the mail. See if you can too. You’ll feel better for it, trust me. Even if you don’t totally believe in it or understand why. I can’t explain it. Just try it and see for yourself.

Matt Thornton

Its got to be worth something. I have to mutch fun dicking with moe. If i didnt have this place to do that then what would i do with my worthless spair time. Ill pay. now it is in line with the tread.
Hows that Matt (didnt know that wes u)
Don Nerone

Ill pay $20

Moe
Cut and past of your web site. u know i wouldnt put that on there if i didnt have it in print. Im not like you. (truth)
I think i would pay atleast $20 for the right to some extra what ever.
But the site stay free for the avrage race fan. Dont know how that could work. If it was a race i would have an answer for u to fight over.

Don 62

knot done

Yes i am. Have a nice day.:engel016: