Rick Bristol In Drag At Daara Usvotn

RICK BRISTOL WORKED SO HARD TO MAKE DAARA’S 1st U.S.VINTAGE OVAL TRACK NATIONALS AT ORLANDO SPEEDWORLD A SUCCESS HE WENT OVERBOARD…DRESSED IN DRAG SUNDAY HE TRIED TO ENTER THE POWDER PUFF RACE BUT DAARA PRESIDENT BILL WENDT EXPOSED HIM…THANKS FOR THE LAUGH RICK…

What a great time !

While I am embarresed at the photo, I have to say I had a ball and did race Bill McPeeks car in the powder puff was running third, the car started missing bad and I did not want to mess it up so I slowed to run around the bottom out of the others way. The DAARA folks were so great all four days, they kept there areas clean, picked up after and were very kind and organized. It was a true pleasure to have them and we look forward to Feb events. Ocer 80 cars a new record for their fall event, great job guys. They also collected $203 for the Charity Truckers 200 while there and JT Dunn has another company that will help with $300 more. I can only say that that is all such a great blessing thanks to all of you. Hope to see you all at the Charity Truckers 200. Take care until then !

Glad to hear they had a good and successful time… Wished I could have made it to see some of the cars and people… maybe next year…