scary as hell...

http://www1.whdh.com/video/player/?clipId=5296653&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=87538#?autoStart

i got this from my son today and i hope all who read it pass it on. it is terrifying… even if you dont have an infant make sure anyone you know with an infant or child that has a monitor in their room take heed…
i know this isnt race related and i really cant apologize. i have many race friends who have small children and if this post saves one single child i am gratified.
Thank you,
carol aka oz

Maybe I’m lookin at this all wrong but Isn’t it nice to put it on the news that a fruit cake can go to Wal-Mart and buy a baby monitor and ride up and down the street looking in a crib? I mean come on, do we not put signs on the childrens room asking firemen to rescue my child in this room??? So now the fruit cake know theres a basket ball in the crib.

Tuney…

not with you on this one… they can also be looking in other rooms in your home. maybe a large screen tv they can steal… you can never do enough to protect your kids in todays world… i agree that putting a highly visible sign on your kids windows might not be the safest way to save them…any suggestions ?.. i dont think we should blow off the monitor thing because of the sign. what we should do is try to solve both!
people use monitors for other things besides babies. the elderly for instance… the less strangers know about whats inside your home the safer… just my opinion. you are entitled to yours. i just dont agree this time. i do agree that for everything thats designed to save people, theres someone out there perfecting a way to do the opposite…
carol aka oz
just for the record… i think its smart to let firemen know where the children are but maybe in a less visible way… not sure how tho…