Pair of Mini's

White #19 Mustang/Triple H chassis,complete as raced on 11/19 loaded in trailer,currently set up for NSS. see pictures on Jim Jones photograpy dated
8/28/10 pic number dsc 0709.Best of everything,5.7 rod 2300,9" rear,oil cooler,has run 20.86 qual for the 50 lapper.$6000.00
Black #53 Pinto/Triple H chassis,raced 2x,Beautiful car complete minus motor,
Randy Lajoie containment seat,trans,aluminum DS,pics are on Jim Jones site as well just look around March,car is currently set up for Citrus $5500.00.
Various spares and other parts avaliable for additional $$$$
Will trade both for a complete LM/SLM of equal quality and cost.
Rick
352-256-1018
call to discuss.
This is exactly what the car looks like now,not the beginning of the season then beat to hell.

19car (Small) (Custom).jpg

pic of the 53

pic of the 53 car

53 car.jpg

how much fo the 53

[QUOTE=Fireball Maguire;55750]White #19 Mustang/Triple H chassis,complete as raced on 11/19 loaded in trailer,currently set up for NSS. see pictures on Jim Jones photograpy dated
8/28/10 pic number dsc 0709.Best of everything,5.7 rod 2300,9" rear,oil cooler,has run 20.86 qual for the 50 lapper.$6000.00
Black #53 Pinto/Triple H chassis,raced 2x,Beautiful car complete minus motor,
Randy Lajoie containment seat,trans,aluminum DS,pics are on Jim Jones site as well just look around March,car is currently set up for Citrus $5500.00.
Various spares and other parts avaliable for additional $$$$
Will trade both for a complete LM/SLM of equal quality and cost.
Rick
352-256-1018
call to discuss.
This is exactly what the car looks like now,not the beginning of the season then beat to hell.[/QUOTE]

Three feature wins at NSS this year with the 19 car.

ttt

call for more info,

i might consider trading a race ready owm for both or at least talk about it call 813-380-9379

ttt

Merry Christmas!!

is the 19 a tube car? does it have fire wall and floor pan? thanks.

mustang

19 has firewall and floorpan.Its a Fox Mustang.all the best stuff!!!

$4500 for the 53 car.OBO

tade

give me a call again, would like to meet and talk,and look at each others cars ron owm 9 813-380-9379 ron thanks

Both cars are still for sale,and now they are paying 300 to win at NSS and Orl.
Have fun look great and pay for themselves.So if you are ready to move up from Banderlos or Legends here are youre cars. Or if you need to update youre current stable.
Call 352-256-1018 Rick M.
I have multiple gear set for Nss,Orl,Cit,Aub,Desoto.

Trade for Mod Mini

I have a race ready LLM Pletcher Chassie, 355 Boyd motor, McClendon carb, 16 gal fuel cell, 486 rear 16" kirk seat, fire system, radio harness, car is complete. $7800.00 Will trade for the White 19 car even up.

If interested call Dave at 727-639-2056

White 19 car will be gone this weekend to Dave.
Black car still avaliable. Rick

Mod Mini

Hey Rick, sorry but I am going to have to put a hold on this deal at this time or at least for this weekend. I have had something come up and I am unable to make it. Stay in touch and maybe we can work something out for next week.

Thanks

Dave

No problem,just call me when you are ready.
Thanks Rick M
I guess since the economy sucks and I am giving this car away to do something different I will elaborate on how much you can spend on a Mini.
Triple H Mustang Complete roller(completed Feb,2010)chassis was built with stock floor pan and firewall for 50lbs weight break.
New struts,shocks,springs,rotors,custom brake pads,stainless brake hoses,hanging race pedals with bias and new masters,hanging hydralic clutch,drive shaft,
aero wheels PC silver,lite weight guages,Digital Tach,seat,radio harness,custom body,custom 9" rear end with new moser axles,4 wheel disc brakes,5:57 polished and lightened nascar gear on full spool,Griffin radiator,braded steel oil lines and remote filter and remote oil cooler.New seat belts,on board hot lap timer and transmitter,light weight K member,drop snout front end,sweet mfg billet adj steering shaft,Howe sway bar and I am sure iam forgetting something.
2300 Ford .030 light weight wisco pistons,LW Race Eng 5.7 steel rods,block is studded top to bottom,freeze plug holes are tapped and plug for strength,
Johnson legal head,stainless valves all new parts,custom ground cam( not just some lame grind with the numbers ground off)aluminum V/C,all MSD ignition
system,phillips wires,kevco custom pan,schoefeld tri-y header with pipe and muffler,esslinger billett water pump,billet race pulleys,geared race starter,
10,000 rpm billet steel clutch assembly,fresh transmission,and of course a Optima Battery.Engine has 132 laps on it,built 7-15-10,4 races with 3 wins at NSS.
$16500.00
Just cause it says Mini in the title doesnt mean its cheap! LOL

ttttttttttt

Llm

Rick send me or call me with your email address. I am unable to find it at this time.

Thanks
Dave