'75 Malibu v8 bomber for sale

I have a v8 Bomber that is for sale. 2 bolt 350, runs good. Could use the carb rebuilt. Everything is there. Just needs fuel and driver.
10 bolt GM rear with a 350 trans. 5 gallon fuel cell.
Was told it raced at Citrus. I got it on another trade deal. Building a sportsman and was just going to play with this, but will offer it at $1000 firm.

863-202-5996

Trevor

hi

where the car at and u looking 4 a driver 2 race it at adale

Car is located in Avon Park, FL. Not looking for a driver really, but if it doesn’t sell then we can talk.

hi

can u call me and if u let me drive it can we drive it at adale and wat cars u drive and i just drive it and u have all the money i get 4 win call me at 8632416166

If it doesn’t sell sure. I will be running in the sportsman class at Adale.

hi

can i call u

hi

do u kwn jeff waterman that race at adale

I have seen him race, but don’t know him personally.

hi

that best friend of me and if i need parts 4 ur car i might can et it from him so i got family that rce out there so if we can that abt let me knw

I was wondering what happened to the guy that owned this car. I had a time set to go see it and the next day his phone is out of order. Did you get the trailer the car was sitting on?

Yes I had the trailer but I sold it. The guy who actually drove the car moved out of state and gave it to a buddy of his. That is who I bought it off of.

hi

so wat car number u haveing next year

This car will stay the same. My sportsman is 12.

hi

k can we change the color and u knw a sportman driver dave the 71 the blue goose

hi

im in sebring wit my gf and i live in adale

Yes, I know dave duncan.

hi

i knw him gd bi look up to him as my grapapa

hi

so if u dont sell it u let me knw if we can do that

hi

call me so i can talk 2 u 8632416166 josh

car

hey randy yes i no that car this is eddie:)