Attention all legends Cars $1,000 to win

Punta Gorda Speedway has a 75 lap $1000 to win Legend car race this Saturday night. Test your skills at the south’s toughest track to tame and try to win the big money. Call 941-575-7223 to reserve you slab we are filling up fast.

Team Punta Gorda Speedway
Greg Roeback

What is the payout through the field? Wait, this seems eerily familiar.

called and left messages with kevin and the race track. No response. entry fee ??? need to reserve slabs !!! what is the payout?? I have 5 to 8 cars to bring but we need info. can you communicate with us ??

Russ Thomson
Legends Cars of Florida
407-873-0546

thanks for your help !!

Nothing has changed just a different week good luck getting your information.

Gary Laplant

Hey Gary, Do You Work For Pgs Or Do You Have Other Info I Dont Know About. All I Want Is The Normal Info Every Racetrack Puts Out If They Run A Extended Race. Is It To Much To Ask ???

Russ Thomsom
Legends Cars Of Florida
407-873-0546

Aint Skeered !!!

Russ,
I answered all messages today dont remember your’s there. If you need to speak to me please call 941-626-2586. I’ll help you any way I can. Thanks

Greg Roeback

Ahem…

[QUOTE=gar352;56794]Russ,
I answered all messages today dont remember your’s there. If you need to speak to me please call 941-626-2586. I’ll help you any way I can. Thanks

Greg Roeback[/QUOTE]

You didn’t answer mine. :aetsch013:

ok trying to be nice. talked to the race track tonight. anwser is $1000. to win. cant answer the rest of the question. please call PGS for the deatails. i give up !!!

Thats cause I dont want to, LOL no I’m getting your request ready, Ill call you when its done!@!!

Greg

Is the purse going to be cut like the open wheel mods
was cut …

1000.00 to win seems like a gimmick to try to get the cars there
then cut it!!!

Big Daddy 2, that is how PGS works. Bait and switch.

[QUOTE=gar352;56794]Russ,

Greg Roeback[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=gar352;56804]Thats cause I dont want to, LOL no I’m getting your request ready, Ill call you when its done!@!!

Greg[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Greg. Talk to you soon.

ICOF

Russ

No I do not work at PGS But when I was part of CCMP I answered all calls good or bad. Greg does not do this he pick ans choice who he want to call.

Russ also I need to talk to you about something give me a call.

Gary Laplant
813 313 8741

Hey Russ… Just pour yourself another drink and get ready for February!

Cripplecreek, the owners of Punta Gorda Speedway would like to personally invite you to the final race of the season. Your name will be on the VIP list at the back gate as Cripplecreek. There will be a complete payout for the Legends 75 lap race waiting for you. Hope to see you!!!

The owners and mangement of PGS

Greg,

He cant come. Cripplecreak is AJ, just saying

Man the post office must be realy slow for AJ to be sterring the pot so much Good catch Jess

Thanks Tiny :slight_smile:

Yes, Jessica once again shows she is a genius by figuring the phantom out. No doubt she will earn a PHD in no time. And the P.O. is booming Tiny, plenty of OT to go around.

Yes, Jessica once again shows she is a genius by figuring the phantom out. No doubt she will earn a PHD in no time. And the P.O. is booming Tiny, plenty of OT to go around. Good thing since PGS never bothered paying me for the last night I worked there in spite of Greg’s assurances that he would make sure it happened personally. I guess you can’t trust some people’s word. Oh well.

So I thought hard about the offer to come free of charge Saturday night and I have decided to decline for several reasons.

1. Prior plans with significant other
  2. Going to be freezing.
  3. Not so sure personal vehicle will be in the same shape it was when I parked it.
  4. Never walk into a lion’s den, I don’t trust these people.
  5. Good chance something will happen and someone will go out in handcuffs. I like my cushy federal job and I first and foremost love my child enough to protect it.
  6. Really don’t have much interest, life away from the racing bs has been quite good to me.

I feel it is just not worth it in a place where assaults happen weekly and I have so many “friends” who would love to make my acquaintance. Then when I take action to defend, what do you want to bet I am the one going out in bracelets? Hell no, not worth it. I’m not stupid enough to walk into a setup such as what is being offered just to show that I have “balls enough” to do it. Only a fool would walk into this setup. So call me a pssy, because I know that’s how it will be spun. But I will at least be a pssy with a good job able to support my family and that’s what’s important:aetsch013: