Complete carb to pan 358

motor has 500 lift comp cam with new comp cams lifters new cloyes double roller timing chain and gears 461 2.02/1.60 no acc holes in heads heads have work done to them comp cam roller tip rockers 3/8 screw in studs and guide plates 4 bolt main mahle .40 over 4 eyebrow pistons steel crank scat i beam rods 650 double pumper card dart intake pro comp electric water pump hei distributor with msd digital module

2300.00 u can see and hear run and i’ll pull it right in front once cash is in my hand

1800.00 CASH or i am just going to keep it 386-473-0611

Today only 1500.00 cash and you can see and here run once paid i will pull it put it on a stand and load it for ya 386-473-0611 located in orange city

how many races on it

has about 7

Lost my phone last night so you have to contact me through here sorry

what class were you runing in

The gentleman i got it from had it in a limited for 1 race and modified for 2 races i bought it and put it in my mud drag truck ran it 4 times they told me i could not run my class with it so its still in my truck waiting to be pulled you can see and hear run pay me half up front i’ll pull while you wait or go get some lunch and when ya get back i’ll load it up for ya

Also just to ad i have never turned the motor over 6800 that’s what i have my rev limiter set at

if you go low enough ill give you 1,000

I’ll take a 1000.00 but i keep the carb distributor waterpump no starter no flywheel

what do you have to have for it complete

When would you want to come get it??

who are you talking to

I was talking to night

gator i’ll take a 1000.00 with no accesories depending on location i’ll deliver

And Night i tried calling you i left you a message 1500.00 complete is my bottom dollar and i will deliver depending on location with half up front

can you send me some pic,s to my e mail racin31@clearwire.net thanks

I’ll get a couple pics this morning but your not going to see that much being the motor is still installed

still here 1500.00 or 1000.00 no accesories 386-473-0034 located in orange city

1500.00 complete 1000.00 no accesories

don’t say you want it if you don’t have cash in hand thanks