2nd Annual EB race at Citrus

First of all we would like to congratulate Curtis Newman for leading all 75 laps and winning the 2nd annual EB race! On top of that Curtis graduated yesterday with a 4 year engineering degree from USF, he leaves Monday for North Carolina to persue his dream, we wish him nothing but the BEST! Our race last night went a little quicker because of the cold weather that was moving in, but we would like to thank all of the fans that came out to support the event! We would also like to thank all of the drivers, car owners, and pit crews of ALL of the Divisions that were there. We would like to thank Citrus County and the ENTIRE staff for their hospitality as well. We were able to sell all of the laps actually 77 were sold, we were able to raise $3,850 just in lap sponsorship before the race even started. So thanks to all the lap sponsors. We would also like to thank Mr. Campi from Royal Tee’s 2 years in a row they have sponsored us with the EB T-shirts. We would like to thank Lee and Linda Collins for their sponsorship of the trophies 2 years in a row. Special thanks to David Reutimann for the donation of the driving suit, also Aric Almirola for the gloves, helmet shield and t-shirt. We would also like to thank craig walters for the helmet signed by Tony Stewart 2 years in a row! Herbi Cope for the awesome banner with the lap sponsors 2 years in a row! Robbie Cooper for the donation of the Die Cast Cars and Hats. Bob Gratton for the awesome David Steele paintings, Paula jefferson and Linda Collins for pedaling the merchandise and raffle tickets all day, my wife Cheryl for the killer BBQ and if there is anyone that i have missed THANK YOU! All in ALL we were able to raise $5,956.00 which i will be depositing into a Trust Fund for Alyssa Brann this week. Also thank you Jack Smith for allowing us to keep everyone updated and for the advertisment you have allowed us to have on your website. well hopefully we will see ya’ll at a short track soon! God Bless and Merry Christmas!

T. Carreno

Well done Tony!

Two thumbs up for a great job Tony…Hope to see you at the blast in March.
-JIM-

THUMBS UP.gif

wtg tony an crew great job racing needs more like you :ernaehrung004:

Thank You all…

Alyssa and I would like to Thank everyone involved for all their time ,effort and hardwork they put into Eddie’s memorial races. It is greatly appreciated!! Also would like to thank all the sponsors and donations giving for the past 2 races plus all the drivers, crews and fans for attending. Citrus co. speedway for having us. I think Eddie would be amazed at the support everyone continues to give!! I would like to say a very special Thank you to Tony Careno for everything he’s done for my family. Your a wonderful & caring person. Looking forward to next year.

Barbie Brann

SIGH…i miss Citrus Speedway, sounds like it was a great race…as usual.

You can get a dvd of the nights action by going to my web site and ordering. We froze and suffered so you can watch it in the comfort of your home. LOL
You can email me for more information if you’d like. Rwing2@tampabay.rr.com