Hamke SLM/LLM Coild Over car

Heres the deal. This car was sold to a guy in NC who sent down payment, we arranged a meeting place three times and we never connected. This car is back up for sale and needs to go ASAP. I ordered a new trailer after this guy agreed to pay for car and now he says to keep his down payment and he has to many things going on and cant come get it. So i need to sell ASAP. Its gona have to be let go cheap! I put new nose, fender, right side door and quarter panel on for this dude also so its virtually a new body. May take a nice 3/4, 2002 or newer lifted truck in on trade but really need to sell outright.

I have a 2008 Hamke SLM/LLM fully slugged coil over car for sale minus motor, tranny, shocks. Car was built in 2008 and has around 25 shows on it. Car is a full Hamke clip with a Whers Machine lightweight center and pathfinder bolt on tail.(very few differences from a full hamke, hardly can tell the difference. Car has the following:
-screw jacks at all 4 corners
-Bolt on tail
-3/16 steel brake lines
-RCH Hamke front spindles, uppers, lowers
-Howe ball joints
-WP wide 5 aluminum hubs with drive plates and dust covers
-spline sway bar setup with easy adjust eye bolts
-Sweet power rack with remote .235 medium servo
-All steel braided lines
-17" steering wheel
-CNC Pedals and brake bias adjuster
-Outlaw 4 piston calipers front and rear
-1.25 straight vane rotors in front, .810 in rear
-fully adjustable billet panhard bar and mounts
-richmond 4.86 quick change with aluminum spool
-fuel safe 18 gal. soft bladder cell with 1/8 can and fill plate and fuel line
-chester gun drilled axles
-tilton remote clutch and brake masters

• ARP ABC body
    -15" kirkey seat with all supports and 5 point harness
    -Auto meter tach
    -longacre ignition panel
    -longacre gauges
    -msd 6aln ignition and blaster ss coil
    -all wiring throughout car
    -radiator
    PLUS MORE

Have many spare parts also including radiators, calipers, masters, hubs, rotors, fuel cell cans, j bars, shocks, springs, ignition, rims, body parts. I know im prolly forgetting something, but give me a call and we can chat. Contact me for pictures and pricing, MAKE OFFER! Contact me for more info, building new car pending this one sells, its gona go cheap. Can deliver for a fee. Lets Talk.

Kyle
715-323-2877
Kw24racing@hotmail.com

Fest 10-9-10 094.jpg

13.jpg

60.jpg

$7000 will take it

Interested in trade for a race ready sportsman?

1237023233_l.jpg

l_0a36fd0d827f4e758fc414e3c556934a.jpg