Ford Pinto

It ran NSS a few times,Just dont think it got enough motor to be competitive on the 1/2 mile

can you do $1,000 cash tommorow?call me 321-458-0825,bob.

pintange

I think if it was me looking to buy this car I would check with the tech officials about running this car, not trying to screw up a sale on this car but with struts on a pinto might not be legal in a ‘’ stock ‘’ class, I have raced pintos for years and never seen one with struts on it, I know you said it has a mustang motor in it, must have been clipped with a mustang also, like I said check with the track first, a good tech man will spot this and dq you for not being stock, then it is useless to you at that point.

anyone thats raced ministock knows it is not a stock class iv raced minis and had my ass laped many times running stock if u r in minis there is no reason this car should not pass… its a good car …

I think you should go back and re-read the posts . it is a normal pinto . the motor in the pic is NOT in the pinto its in a mustang . he took pics of pinto and took pics of motor in the mustang . two seperate photos , two different cars . and he clearly told everyone that the motor was in a mustang when the pic was taken then motor was put in the pinto at a later date .

Thanks :slight_smile: have decide to keep it, will be trying A-Dale in about a month.

Back Up for sale Have converted this car into trunk style inside of a hatchback

adale?

how did it run at adale?

Never got it there…started on another project.

adale

have u ever ran it at adale?? howd it do then??

hey send me some pics of car as it sits now under hood and car mostly thanks send too xsmoker512@aol.com

would you take a trade

Ive never ran this pinto at adale, but my last one I ran there I started last “bout 12th or so” and finished 5th…on 175/70/13 dot vs the tires they were running.

My camera is MIA but I can send pics with my phone.

All trades are considered, but im not gonna just give it away.

the car is in good shape… wish i had the money to buy …best looking pinto ive seen in a long time worth the money…:ernaehrung004:

whats the best you can do for cash today?call me 321-458-0825,thanks,bob.

bump to the top!!!