1994 Acura Integra LS 4cyl Car With Trailer

For Sale is my 1994 Acura Integra LS 4cyl car with trailer. Car was a fresh build in Jan. 2010 from a perfect street car. Perfect, very safe 4pt. cage professionally built. Cage gets more comments than the car itself. Built by Billy at B&E Racing. Has a 1.8L DOHC non vtec motor. New motor has about 20 laps just to shake down. Transmission and clutch are almost new. Car has a YA1 cable transmission. No hydro clutch in this car. Long geared. Can run in second on small tracks and third on large. Power band is perfect. Virgin P28 ECU. New radiator, battery, fuel pump, main relay and alot of new wiring. Car is race ready with seat, belts, window net and fire extinguisher. Minor adjustments may have to be made due to weight or tire rules at your track. Car is VERY FAST and VERY SAFE.

Car was run on pavement the first half of 2010. The car was then run a few times on dirt the second half of the season. Suspension is all stock and straight. Comes with a new front camber kit not installed. Run on any surface. Has mesh windshield in now, but comes with lexan windshield too.

Trailer is an all steel flatbed. Dual axle built on mobile home axles rated at 7k lbs each. Very basic and strong trailer, pulls easy and straight. The car…on the trailer…will fit inside any standard 2 car garage so perfect for someone in a neighborhood that can’t store the car outside.

Call me and I will answer any questions you may have. Pics available upon request.

Price is $3000.00 for all. Call or text me @ 727-642-1926. Car is located in Wesley Chapel, FL…Just north of Tampa.

Car plus trailer plus all spare parts is reduced. $2500.00 takes all.

Willing to separate car and trailer…Must sell this weekend!!!

send pics of car 863 370 0133

How much for just car send pics to 8633700133

Still have my Acura and trailer. Dropping the price again for fast sale. $1900.00 takes the car. Will add the trailer for very reasonable price if that’s wanted too. You can get in and win the same day you buy it. Call/text me 727-642-1926.

SOLD!!! Thanks

1994 Acura Integra

Even this car is already sold, I think it still needs some upgrade or modification since it’s a bit old. It will need a new acura parts sooner or later.