So who's you pick in the weeks "Boys have at it"

[SIZE=“3”]Who’s your pick for the Battle at “SIN CITY” (Las Vegas)??? Will it be one of the Busch Boys (who are leading the point chase), or will Smokes lay them down and dirty. Could Speed Racer (Jeff Gordon) make it tow in a row. Oh yeah, where’s 5 Time (some where around 12th). Or one of the ones that will be betting on their LUCK changing and missing the BIG ONE! You know that makes up half the field. Oh yeah what about the new qualifying this year. Man it’s even fun to watch the drama unfold. Yeap, The New Era is hear to stay. It’s not just the new noses the package good. They have got it the BEST it ever been! My pick is still “BUDMAN” Harvick! Who’s your?[/SIZE]
:huepfen024::sport009::huepfen024::ernaehrung004:

who else?

[SIZE=“6”]GO TONY !!![/SIZE]

To me " who do you pick" means ho do you think WILL win, not necessarily who do you “WANT” to win. Having said that, I’ll never bet against Kyle Busch. Love him or hate him, who wins more?

What new qualifying?

[SIZE=“4”]Oh yeah, where’s 5 Time (some where around 12th).[/SIZE]

It’s not payday time yet. Wait until around september to november, when it’s big money time, then he’ll be there, don’t worry.

Well that’s easy…Jimmy Johnson! He has 5 champianships to zero for Kyle!:aetsch013:

New Qualifying break down

[SIZE=“3”]Jimmy I believe that they time every lap in practice and that’s the way they will line up for the Qualifying. The draw a pill is no longer being done. Also that make practice even more important because the later you Qualify at most tracks the track get cooler and has more grip. The neat thing is if they get Qualifying rained out they take the first 35 in points on practice times and then the past Champions, and than the stay or go homers. It’s cool. Now when you are watching even practice their fate is in their own hands. Only thing I see is that NASCAR doesn’t have post practice Tech. Not that a Team would catch on and put together a couple of zinger laps with some hopup in the fuel. WHUMMMMMM. Bet NASCAR has that covered as well. Hope that answers your question.[/SIZE]
Go get :sport009: your BUDs:huepfen024: :ernaehrung004: And get ready for the New NASCAR in SIN CITY!!! Oh yeah!!!
Let’s have at it BOY’S!!!

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;66658][SIZE=“3”]Could Speed Racer (Jeff Gordon) make it tow in a row.[/SIZE]
[/QUOTE]

I hate to say it but Jeff has a good chance he has finished 6th or better in his last 5 races at Las Vegas, and he just came off a win.

Well, considering that ol’ Rooter-man’s been pretty good on them mile-and-a-half’s here the last coupla years, I gotta with the local (Florida-local) boy :wink: Can’t go against my boy Tony, either.

What time is the race on TV Sunday, and is it still on Fox?

3 pm on fox…that is what nascar.com said

Here’s your times!!!

03|03|11 2 p.m. Sam’s Town 300 practice
03|03|11 6 p.m. Sam’s Town 300 practice
03|04|11 Noon Sam’s Town 300 practice
03|04|11 1:45 p.m. Sam’s Town 300 final practice
03|04|11 3 p.m. Kobalt Tools 400 practice
03|04|11 6:30 p.m. Kobalt Tools 400 qualifying
03|05|11 Noon Sam’s Town 300 qualifying
03|05|11 1 p.m. Kobalt Tools 400 final practice (TV at 6 p.m. ET)
03|05|11 3 p.m. Sam’s Town 300
03|06|11 3 p.m. Kobalt Tools 400
:huepfen024::sport009::huepfen024::ernaehrung004:

Well bully bully! And how many wins does Kyle Bushs replacement have?? My question was, “who has more wins than Kyle”? No one asked who will win the championship! READ Rick.

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;66672][SIZE=“3”]Jimmy I believe that they time every lap in practice and that’s the way they will line up for the Qualifying. The draw a pill is no longer being done. Also that make practice even more important because the later you Qualify at most tracks the track get cooler and has more grip. The neat thing is if they get Qualifying rained out they take the first 35 in points on practice times and then the past Champions, and than the stay or go homers. It’s cool. Now when you are watching even practice their fate is in their own hands. Only thing I see is that NASCAR doesn’t have post practice Tech. Not that a Team would catch on and put together a couple of zinger laps with some hopup in the fuel. WHUMMMMMM. Bet NASCAR has that covered as well. Hope that answers your question.[/SIZE]
Go get :sport009: your BUDs:huepfen024: :ernaehrung004: And get ready for the New NASCAR in SIN CITY!!! Oh yeah!!!
Let’s have at it BOY’S!!![/QUOTE]
I wonder if this makes practice more interesting to watch and helps TV ratings? I thought practice was very boring to watch on TV.

Tuna wrote:

My question was, “who has more wins than Kyle”?

Not really. Your question was :

Love him or hate him, who wins more?
…which I take to mean, “Who wins more than Kyle Busch?”…not “Who has more wins than Kyle Busch?”

Thirty-five drivers currently have more wins than Kyle Busch:

http://www.jayski.com/stats/alltimewins.htm#alltime

1 Petty, Richard 200
2 Pearson, David 105
3 Allison, Bobby 84
4 Waltrip, Darrell 84
5 Yarborough, Cale 83
6 Gordon, Jeff 83
7 Earnhardt, Dale 76
8 Wallace, Rusty 55
9 Petty, Lee 54
10 Johnson, Jimmie 53
11 Jarrett, Ned 50
12 Johnson, Junior 50
13 Thomas, Herb 48
14 Baker, Buck 46
15 Elliott, Bill 44
16 Flock, Tim 40
17 Martin, Mark 40
18 Stewart, Tony 39
19 Isaac, Bobby 37
20 Roberts, Fireball 33
21 Jarrett, Dale 32
22 White, Rex 28
23 Lorenzen, Fred 26
24 Paschal, Jim 25
25 Weatherly, Joe 25
26 Rudd, Ricky 23
27 Busch, Kurt 22
28 Labonte, Terry 22
29 Burton, Jeff 21
30 Labonte, Bobby 21
31 Parsons, Benny 21
32 Smith, Jack 21
33 Thompson, Speedy 20
34 Allison, Davey 19
35 Baker, Buddy 19
36 Busch, Kyle 19

So…who “wins more than Kyle Busch?” Hmmm. Going all the way back to the 2000 season:

2010 - Denny Hamlin, 8 wins
2009 - Jimmie Johnson, 7 wins
2008 - Carl Edwards, 9 wins
2007 - Jimmie Johnson, 10
2006 - Kasey Kahne, 6
2005 - Greg Biffle, 6
2004 - Jimmie Johnson, 8
2003 - Ryan Newman, 8
2002 - Matt Kenseth, 5
2001 - Jeff Gordon*, 6
2000 - Tony Stewart, 6

So…LOL…to argue your point of “who wins more than Kyle Busch?”…looks like just about all the big dogs.

Oh - and yeah…I’m just bustin’ yer chops here. :wink:

Hey…the paint is dry now…

Man.

All I can say is “Who cares?”

For years now NASCRAP has bored me to tears.

Bring back the convertibles on the beach, I say.

LMAO!! GO JIMMY GO!!
My pick to win the pass race at Wilkesboro is Scott Hantz. My pick for the super mod race at Ace is Tim Ice. My pick for the Bowman Grey GMAC 200 season opener is Junior Miller, where’s the confusion??

Very good on straightening me out Mr. Perfect. First you need a job, or hobby or whatever, you obviously have too much spare time. You don’t even know what the new qualifying is and yet you spend half an hour trying to twist around what every one else says. For “The professor” and proof reader of KARNAC you can be an idiot at time! Have a nice day moron.

Mr professor

Sorry, meant to mention, I’m just busting your chops!

Butt !!!

Who’s a bigger Butthead than Kyle Busch ?
Nobody !
He probably has a tattoo of a butt ,with a butt shaped tattoo on it, on his butt.

Oh , and I’m rootin for BEAK !!

Tunafish wrote:

You don’t even know what the new qualifying is and yet you spend half an hour trying to twist around what every one else says.
:aetsch013:

I didn’t twist anything around. You wrote it…LOL…

First you said, “who wins more than Kyle Busch?”, then you said “Who has more wins than Kyle Busch?” I merely provided some statistics to answer your questions.

What did I “twist around”?

And from what I read on the “new qualifying” yesterday, it’s not really “new qualifying”. It’s merely a new procedure for qualifying order, not the qualifying itself.

For “The professor” and proof reader of KARNAC you can be an idiot at time!
Why “an idiot”? Again, it took me all of two minutes to find the statistics, and nothing “was twisted”.

Oh - and yes, I do need a job. You have any contacts in Ohio? :wink: