So who's you pick in the weeks "Boys have at it"

How BAD do you got it!!!

[SIZE=“3”]Looks like some like to watch the competition others like to hate to watch the competition. :sprachlos020:I know one thing that this is a sport that is full of what if’s , or shoulda coulda, only if’s, on and on… , but it very clear that if your not in position to Win you’re not gonna have a chance! Can’t wait till the Nation Wide Race today and The BIG ONE at “THE SIN CITY 400”! How bad a have you got it???..
:ernaehrung004::huepfen024::sport009::huepfen024:
It’s TIME to GOooo…
[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Jimmy McKinley;66736]Tuna wrote:

Not really. Your question was :
…which I take to mean, “Who wins more than Kyle Busch?”…not “Who has more wins than Kyle Busch?”

Thirty-five drivers currently have more wins than Kyle Busch:

http://www.jayski.com/stats/alltimewins.htm#alltime

1 Petty, Richard 200
2 Pearson, David 105
3 Allison, Bobby 84
4 Waltrip, Darrell 84
5 Yarborough, Cale 83
6 Gordon, Jeff 83
7 Earnhardt, Dale 76
8 Wallace, Rusty 55
9 Petty, Lee 54
10 Johnson, Jimmie 53
11 Jarrett, Ned 50
12 Johnson, Junior 50
13 Thomas, Herb 48
14 Baker, Buck 46
15 Elliott, Bill 44
16 Flock, Tim 40
17 Martin, Mark 40
18 Stewart, Tony 39
19 Isaac, Bobby 37
20 Roberts, Fireball 33
21 Jarrett, Dale 32
22 White, Rex 28
23 Lorenzen, Fred 26
24 Paschal, Jim 25
25 Weatherly, Joe 25
26 Rudd, Ricky 23
27 Busch, Kurt 22
28 Labonte, Terry 22
29 Burton, Jeff 21
30 Labonte, Bobby 21
31 Parsons, Benny 21
32 Smith, Jack 21
33 Thompson, Speedy 20
34 Allison, Davey 19
35 Baker, Buddy 19
36 Busch, Kyle 19

So…who “wins more than Kyle Busch?” Hmmm. Going all the way back to the 2000 season:

2010 - Denny Hamlin, 8 wins
2009 - Jimmie Johnson, 7 wins
2008 - Carl Edwards, 9 wins
2007 - Jimmie Johnson, 10
2006 - Kasey Kahne, 6
2005 - Greg Biffle, 6
2004 - Jimmie Johnson, 8
2003 - Ryan Newman, 8
2002 - Matt Kenseth, 5
2001 - Jeff Gordon*, 6
2000 - Tony Stewart, 6

So…LOL…to argue your point of “who wins more than Kyle Busch?”…looks like just about all the big dogs.

Oh - and yeah…I’m just bustin’ yer chops here. ;)[/QUOTE]

If you add in his 43 nationwide wins and 24 truck wins he moves up on the list. 86 Nascar wins and he is still racing.

What I find amusing is these so called racing fans didn’t even realize next door to this “HUGE NASCAR EVENT” there was a little something called the WORLD OF OUTLAWS sprintcar series playing host to a sold out crowd both nights with Joey Saldana taking a cool $10,000 on wed. nite in his Red Bull #9, and The legendary ’ KYLE COULDN’T HOLD HIS DAMN JOCK STRAP" Steve Kinser winning another cool $10,000 thur. nite in his Bass Pro Shops #11.

This shows you just how brain washed nascrap fans really are. I rest my case.

[QUOTE=BVS40FL;66757]Who’s a bigger Butthead than Kyle Busch ?
Nobody !
He probably has a tattoo of a butt ,with a butt shaped tattoo on it, on his butt.

Oh , and I’m rootin for BEAK !![/QUOTE]

That may be true in lots of peoples eyes, BUT the question was Who do you think will win Sun? Excuse me mr professor McKinley if I didn’t Quote perfectly. I said I would never bet against Kyle, and anyone with an I.Q. of 30 would know I meant “Who wins more races today” . The answer, NOBODY, love or hate him. Oh, prof. McKinley, since you have nothing else to do except brag about how intelligent you are and how easy it is for you come up with all this scientific data, who has a better win PERCENTAGE , wins compared to races run, than Kyle Busch? Cant wait to see how you twist that one around.

If you add in his 43 nationwide wins and 24 truck wins he moves up on the list. 86 Nascar wins and he is still racing.
OK, now we’re getting a bit off topic, but here goes anyways.

You can’t “add” Kyle’s Nationwide and Truck wins to his Sprint Cup wins. Three totally different divisions of racing, all sanctioned by the same sanctioning body, yes, but not all in the same division. If you add Kyle’s NW/truck wins, then you better give Bobby Allison one more for winning a Grand National race in 1970 at North Wilkesboro in his Mustang, which was really a Grand American car. There wasn’t enough Grand National cars to fill the field at a few races that year, so NASCAR had some of the GA cars come in to run some of the short tracks. Bobby won that one, but NA$CAR says it didn’t count toward his GN total because it was a Grand American car; even though the race was a points-paying Grand national race. If they’d give him credit for that one, he’d be one up on ol’ DW, sitting by himself in third in all-time wins.

Kyle’s still a punk-a$$ lil’ kid who needs to have his clock cleaned once in a while. When he gets up there with oh, about 75 SPRINT CUP wins, then (I guess) you can say he’s good…LOL…

Hey, Abyss…ain’t Kinser running for Tony this year? And are the WoO races at Vegas on TV, or no?

I meant “Who wins more races today”.
I gave you the statistics. There’s a lot of guys who’ve won more than Kyle Busch in the Sprint Cup series. Kyle may win races, but most of 'em, like “RacingRocks” posted, are in the other two divisions. Kyle has not won more races in a season in the Sprint Cup series than anyone else. Again, I’m not "twisting things around; merely responding to your questions that you asked. I’m copying them and pasting them just as you wrote them.

since you have nothing else to do except brag about how intelligent you are and how easy it is for you come up with all this scientific data, who has a better win PERCENTAGE , wins compared to races run, than Kyle Busch?
OK, smart-ass, since you asked: (Oh - and I don’t recall ever bragging about “how smart I am”; I merely looked up the information you asked for.)

ACTIVE SPRINT CUP DRIVERS WITH AT LEAST 1 START and 1 WIN:
Win Percentages

1 Bayne, Trevor 33.33%
2 Gordon, Jeff 13.409%
3 Johnson, Jimmie 16.109%
4 Stewart, Tony 9.07%
5 Busch, Kyle 8.48%
6 Hamlin, Denny 8.47%
7 Edwards, Carl 7.79%
8 Busch, Kurt 6.01%
9 Biffle, Greg 5.41%
10 Elliott, Bill 5.35%
11 Martin, Mark 5.03%
12 Earnhardt, Dale Jr. 4.49%
13 Kenseth, Matt 4.48%
14 Kahne, Kasey 4.33%
15 Newman, Ryan 4.19%
16 Harvick, Kevin 3.89%
17 Burton, Jeff 3.59%
18 Labonte, Bobby 3.39%
19 Labonte, Terry 2.53%
20 Bowyer, Clint 2.19%
21 McMurray, Jamie 2.03%
22 Keselowski, Brad 1.82%
23 Reutimann, David 1.46%
24 Montoya, Juan Pablo 1.36%
25 Logano, Joey 1.30%
26 Vickers, Brian 0.90%
27 Gordon, Robby 0.81%
28 Nemechek, Joe 0.72%
29 Waltrip, Michael 0.52%
30 Cope, Derrike 2 0.49%
31 Mears, Casey 0.36%
32 Truex Jr., Martin 0.51%

…And that’s not counting the old-school guys like Fireball, Buck Baker, Freddy, Ned, Junior, Cale, Bobby, Richard, and David. If you go back to all them guys, the top-ten winning percentages look like this:

1. Herb Thomas – 21.053% (48 wins, 228 starts)
  2. Tim Flock – 20.856% (39/187 or 40/187)
  3. David Pearson – 18.293% (105/574)
  4. Richard Petty – 16.892% (200/1184)
  5. Fred Lorenzen – 16.456% (26/158)
  6. Jimmie Johnson – 16.109% (53/329)
  7. Fireball Roberts – 16.019% (33/206)
  8. Junior Johnson – 15.974% (50/313)
  9. Cale Yarborough – 14.821% (83/560)
    ? Jeff Gordon – 13.409% (83/619) <– currently still active.

Again, did I “twist things around?” Nope. Again, you asked, word-for-word:

who has a better win PERCENTAGE , wins compared to races run, than Kyle Busch?
:stuck_out_tongue:

Having fun yet?

[QUOTE=BVS40FL;66757]Who’s a bigger Butthead than Kyle Busch ?
Nobody !
He probably has a tattoo of a butt ,with a butt shaped tattoo on it, on his butt.

Oh , and I’m rootin for BEAK !![/QUOTE]

im havin fun …thats the funniest thing iv heard in a long time … mind if i use that one???

Sorry Professor

I can’t argue with you anymore right now, I’m too busy watching Kyle and Carl stink up the field, again or should I say still? Oh, I still think your statistics are screwed up. I can’t believe anyone as smart as you is looking for work. The cold in Ohio must be chilling your brain!

9498clay

Sure , you can use it. But it’s original form is at 1:25 of this video.

Butt tattoos kick ass !:aetsch013:

Some got it BAD!!!

[SIZE=“7”]WOW!!!:sprachlos020: Be sure and tune in on SUNDAY for the"SIN CITY 400"!!! Go BUDMAN GOoooo…
[/SIZE]

:ernaehrung004::sport009::sport009::huepfen024:

[QUOTE=ABYSS64;66774]What I find amusing is these so called racing fans didn’t even realize next door to this “HUGE NASCAR EVENT” there was a little something called the WORLD OF OUTLAWS sprintcar series playing host to a sold out crowd both nights with Joey Saldana taking a cool $10,000 on wed. nite in his Red Bull #9, and The legendary ’ KYLE COULDN’T HOLD HIS DAMN JOCK STRAP" Steve Kinser winning another cool $10,000 thur. nite in his Bass Pro Shops #11.

This shows you just how brain washed nascrap fans really are. I rest my case.[/QUOTE]
Trouble is ABY I dont know bwhich chanell on tv they are on.

[QUOTE=ABYSS64;66774]What I find amusing is these so called racing fans didn’t even realize next door to this “HUGE NASCAR EVENT” there was a little something called the WORLD OF OUTLAWS sprintcar series playing host to a sold out crowd both nights with Joey Saldana taking a cool $10,000 on wed. nite in his Red Bull #9, and The legendary ’ KYLE COULDN’T HOLD HIS DAMN JOCK STRAP" Steve Kinser winning another cool $10,000 thur. nite in his Bass Pro Shops #11.

This shows you just how brain washed nascrap fans really are. I rest my case.[/QUOTE]

How do you know Joey Saldana wears a jock strap? But youre probably right, its kinda like when Kinser tried to drive cup cars, pretty pathetic, he even said so himself.

[QUOTE=Jimmy McKinley;66736]Tuna wrote:

Not really. Your question was :
…which I take to mean, “Who wins more than Kyle Busch?”…not “Who has more wins than Kyle Busch?”

Thirty-five drivers currently have more wins than Kyle Busch:

http://www.jayski.com/stats/alltimewins.htm#alltime

1 Petty, Richard 200
2 Pearson, David 105
3 Allison, Bobby 84
4 Waltrip, Darrell 84
5 Yarborough, Cale 83
6 Gordon, Jeff 83
7 Earnhardt, Dale 76
8 Wallace, Rusty 55
9 Petty, Lee 54
10 Johnson, Jimmie 53
11 Jarrett, Ned 50
12 Johnson, Junior 50
13 Thomas, Herb 48
14 Baker, Buck 46
15 Elliott, Bill 44
16 Flock, Tim 40
17 Martin, Mark 40
18 Stewart, Tony 39
19 Isaac, Bobby 37
20 Roberts, Fireball 33
21 Jarrett, Dale 32
22 White, Rex 28
23 Lorenzen, Fred 26
24 Paschal, Jim 25
25 Weatherly, Joe 25
26 Rudd, Ricky 23
27 Busch, Kurt 22
28 Labonte, Terry 22
29 Burton, Jeff 21
30 Labonte, Bobby 21
31 Parsons, Benny 21
32 Smith, Jack 21
33 Thompson, Speedy 20
34 Allison, Davey 19
35 Baker, Buddy 19
36 Busch, Kyle 19

[/QUOTE]

Let’s not forget that he is only 25 years old. There is only a few you could truly compare him to from that list. Davey is probably the one I would think of he had so much potential it is sad we will never know how many wins he would have had. :frowning:

Kyle and Carl stinking up the place??? Where were they when it counted??? I’ll tell ya, watching old school former 4 time ASA ( real racing) national champion Mark Martin win another one.
Yes Jimmy, Kinser is driving for smoke, the races were not shown live but Im sure they’ll be on in a few weeks. My point is these nascrap fans are so brain washed I doubt most of them even know who Steve Kinser is. I’d also be willing to bet 95% of the fans at that Nationwide race today and 98% of the members here couldn’t have told you Mark Martin has 4 ASA championships to his credit.

I would love for the likes of Kyle, Carl, Johnson, ect. to have had the opportunity to have raced guys like Mike Eddy, Dick Trickle, Senneker, Butch Miller, they would have their ass handed to them on a platter, Eddy woulda dumped their asses just for all the damn whining.

TRIVIA QUESTION ( you can’t look it up) What former CUP champion is also a former ASA champion?

Who came first? NASCAR or the WORLD OF OUTLAWS sprintcar series?

[SIZE=“4”]ABYSS64. I bet the place was picked all week because of “the so called racing Fans” (NASCAR). Maybe even some of them came early where who packed the sell out (“the same so called Fans”)? Maybe that they are there for both. Are they all “so called fans” or are they just GREAT RACING FANS???..:sprachlos020:
It’s GRAB YOUR BUDS time #29!!!.. :ernaehrung004::sport009::sport009::huepfen024:
[/SIZE]

They called Charlotte “sold out” last October. I was in the infield and the stands were half empty, why do you think they painted them the way they did.

Bristol isn’t even “full” anymore but is probably the closest to it.

What former CUP champion is also a former ASA champion?
Easy one…Rusty.

And yeah, I agree…them guys go to a short track somewheres…they’d definitely get their a$$es whooped. Look at all the (Winston Cup) guys that tried to win the 400 at Nashville - Waltrip got lucky one year because Butch Miller and Jody Ridley took each other out with like three laps to go. But the rest of 'em just got beat up one side and down the other. I remember in '91 when Elliott ran a Jody Ridley backup car. He looked like a chump - and I was a HUGE Bill Elliott fan at the time.

You’re funny!

You guys crack me up!! (said with a smile) Do you really think anyone can just show up at a track they havent raced at in trs, or never have and dominate? I remember a few yrs back during speed weeks at NSS, which by the way is held when it is because of the cup races at Daytona. Anyhow, they had a big hype race of several cup drivers, they brought their own latemodels I think 12 of them. Half the field crashed out turn 2 on 2nd or 3rd lap. They didnt know the track AND they had nothing invested in the equipment, I doubt they cared if they wrecked or not. Our own late models put on a much better show, but let those cup guys run 5-6 races there and you’d see a big differance. How about Wayne Anderson, love him or hate him, a great racer locally, he tried several times a few yrs ago to qualify for cup, never made a race. Why is that, he’s as good or better than most local short track drivers, and never made a race. Why? He is inexperienced in cup and the tracks. Or what about Steve Kinser the yr he ran cup fo Bud Moore? He was pathetic and even admited it himself, why? A new world for him. Now, I’m not the worlds biggest fan or Mark Martin but let him race 5 races, super lates at NSS and I guarantee he’ll be hard to touch, why? He had lots of experience at NSS. Or Mike Skinner, wasn’t all that dominant in cup, mid pack average but put him in a super late at NSS and it will be a differant story, AFTER 3-4 races to become familiar with the track AGAIN.

[QUOTE=Benny The Mule;66830]They called Charlotte “sold out” last October. I was in the infield and the stands were half empty, why do you think they painted them the way they did.

Bristol isn’t even “full” anymore but is probably the closest to it.[/QUOTE]
I bet theyre closer to full than NSS! WHY? Better show!

Heck Benny it’s tuff all over.

[QUOTE=Benny The Mule;66830]They called Charlotte “sold out” last October. I was in the infield and the stands were half empty, why do you think they painted them the way they did.

Bristol isn’t even “full” anymore but is probably the closest to it.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“4”]The Tampa Bay Rays have almost no one in the stands. The TB Buc’s had record blackouts for TV in the Tampa Bay Area for almost all their home games. And heck both where National Champions within the last five years or so. Many Businesses are in Bankruptcy on and on… But NASCAR is making a comeback as is the county. Things are getting better. It will be happy times for all.:slight_smile: Keep your chin up!!![/SIZE]
:ernaehrung004::huepfen024::huepfen024::sport009: