Nationwide Race

Just wondering who won the Nationwide Race??? Hace a nice day professor McKinkley!!!

Kyle. Can’t ever count him out. Not the best car, but the best strategy. Carl #2. Kevin #3. billy

Who even watches that crap anymore? I’d rather watch the grass grow.

I concur, add watching paint dry and tennis as well!

Don’t know, and don’t care; didn’t watch it.

Love the “spelling”, by the way.

“Hace”? I don’t know what that means.

Oh - and don’t tell my wife that they used to call me “Mr. McKinkley”. She’d throw me out of the house.

[QUOTE=Jimmy McKinley;68813]Don’t know, and don’t care; didn’t watch it.

Oh - and don’t tell my wife that they used to call me “Mr. McKinkley”. She’d throw me out of the house.[/QUOTE]
Anything for you professor! Ever wonder why she smiles when you leave now?

I think somewhere around maybe 100,000 people yesterday, no must of been lots more than that with tv. What was at the local tracks? I’ve never seen a count.

What a shame, that’s what lots of old people do, sit around watching the grass grow dreaming about yesterday. I need to mow the grass today. Glad the real racing comes on at 3, leaves plenty of time see a real race.

[QUOTE=Jimmy McKinley;68813]Don’t know, and don’t care; didn’t watch it.

Oh - and don’t tell my wife that they used to call me “Mr. McKinkley”. She’d throw me out of the house.[/QUOTE]
Mr pro., there’s lots you don’t know!

Smiles have less wrinkles.

[B][I][SIZE=“5”]Maybe they’ll make a movie together???
“Grumpy Old Men” (with lawn mowers and by-nock-cula-urss…)!:sprachlos020:
Or “WRINKLES” (will old Yellar ever come HOME)!!:sprachlos020:
Or “As the WRINKLES Turn (LEFT)”!!!:sprachlos020:
Or “HONEY I HEARD the Grass Grow”!!!:sprachlos020:
Or “WRINKLE WARS” as old as Time Itself"!!!
:smilie_bett: "SNOOZEN down the RIVER!!! Sorry that’s a song!!!

CAN’T WAIT for TODAY’s NASCAR RACE YEAH!!![/SIZE][/I][/B]
www.nascar.com/

i was flipping chanels yesterday and saw UFC

never saw it be fore fighting . bear footed kick boxing - head butting kneeing to groins choking till eyes poped out thst i liked better than fake wrestling – reminds me of old days

when some body done you wrong just never took my shoes off any body ever seen that show before they had some bad boys on there

Lmao, so you think Im old huh? News flash for you waterheads, I have a 220 mph 6 second 10.5 outlaw car sitting in my garage, anytime you think you have the balls to even turn the key I’d be more than happy to let you try it.
The being old comment really isn’t that big of a deal anyway, at least I’m smart enough not to be brainwashed by crapcar into thinking what you watched yesterday is actually racing.

LOL…I never even turned on the TV. California Speedway (or whatever it’s called these days) is about the most boring track to watch a race at - next to Michigan, Indy, Dover, Pocono, Las Vegas, Homestead, Atlanta, Bristol, Chicago, Kansas, Kentucky, Sonoma, Watkins Glen…

Wanna know what I’m gonna go see in the coming weeks?:

HOT DAMN!!! I’ll vote for that!!
Here’s what I’m going to see Im going to see in the coming weeks.

Jimmy

Aren’t you in Ohio now??? My wifes family is from around the Columbus area and we have to make the yearly trek up there in the summer. We usually go to Eldora or Lima land but I would love to see the Super Mods run somewhere and I will drive to see them…where are you and whats going on in July up there???

And then there’s also this:

090524Slingerlatemodeljoshwallacewinssemi.jpg

44702088bXXUKe_ph.jpg

BrianChad.jpg

@Fred: Yep, I’m in Ohio now; racing season starts next week for the local tracks. Main Event Late Models and MSA Supermods are at Sandusky in May (May 21 to be exact).

I’m right in between Akron and Canton; Columbus is about 2 hours (I run my R/C oval car there). Other real race tracks within two hours: Sandusky, Lorain County, Painesville, Midvale, Mansfield (only running an ARCA race from what I understand), Shady Bowl, Erie, and Deerfield. Eldora’s a good 3 1/2 hours for me, but still want to go. Toledo’s a good ways away as well.

As far as July goes, I haven’t really looked that far out at the tracks’ schedules. I think Sandusky has the ISMA Supermodifieds out of the northeast in July, but I’d have to look.

@ABYSS: I’m diggin’ them NR2003 renders :wink: I used to be pretty big into sim racing a few years back; even had my own short track series going for about ten years. You run any of the sims?

Wow!!!

[QUOTE=ABYSS64;68865]Lmao, so you think Im old huh? News flash for you waterheads, I have a 220 mph 6 second 10.5 outlaw car sitting in my garage, anytime you think you have the balls to even turn the key I’d be more than happy to let you try it.
The being old comment really isn’t that big of a deal anyway, at least I’m smart enough not to be brainwashed by crapcar into thinking what you watched yesterday is actually racing.[/QUOTE]

Now THATS impressive!!!

Balbl or not nice cars!!!

[SIZE=“7”]BUT I THINK Driving a 208 MPH into 147 MPH in a 3400 LBS RACE CAR with 8in wheels. NOW THAT TAKES BALLS!!!..[/SIZE]:sprachlos020:Everyone has their our thing!!!..:ernaehrung004:

Drag Racing

Ok , now that you brought up Drag racing.
I just couldn’t ever get enthused about it.
Participation wise , not spectator wise.
It just seems like too much work and preparation and dollars
for such a short time on the track.
And to make matters worse… the faster you make your car, the less
time you get to race.
I’d hate to tote my equipment across the state , buzz down the track
for 6 seconds and then pack up and head back home.
The only thing worse I could think of would be those Mud Drag things
they used to have at the tractor pull/monster truck shows.
They used to blast through that mud pit in like 1.2 seconds.
Just seems too little time to enjoy the competition aspect of motorsports.
To each his own. Or something.