Nationwide Race

[QUOTE=Jimmy McKinley;68883]@Fred: Yep, I’m in Ohio now; racing season starts next week for the local tracks. Main Event Late Models and MSA Supermods are at Sandusky in May (May 21 to be exact).

I’m right in between Akron and Canton; Columbus is about 2 hours (I run my R/C oval car there). Other real race tracks within two hours: Sandusky, Lorain County, Painesville, Midvale, Mansfield (only running an ARCA race from what I understand), Shady Bowl, Erie, and Deerfield. Eldora’s a good 3 1/2 hours for me, but still want to go. Toledo’s a good ways away as well.

As far as July goes, I haven’t really looked that far out at the tracks’ schedules. I think Sandusky has the ISMA Supermodifieds out of the northeast in July, but I’d have to look.

@ABYSS: I’m diggin’ them NR2003 renders :wink: I used to be pretty big into sim racing a few years back; even had my own short track series going for about ten years. You run any of the sims?[/QUOTE]

Yes I do Jimmy, but that’s for another thread all together, I get the feeling that’s way over these ham&eggers heads!!

Hey, what do you want, I alreday told you I was impressed. And as far as watching the grass grow? YOU brought that up. Oh, and Kyle Busch having an attitude, you seem to be pretty impressed about yourself too! Guess it goes with all you ‘better racers’ I mean if Kyle said 1/4 the things about himself you do , he’d be banned. P.S. A little super spelling for you professor!

I agree Bobby, nothing against drag racing, it holds my interest about 2 mins at best. Green light, foot on floor 15 secs later its over. All about motor and traction, period.

Where did the Kyle comment come from tunaman, no doubt he can drive a race car, I wish he had more attitude, that’s what nascar is lacking, even though they are all cookie cutter cars I’d be more interested in it if they would just let the drivers be them selves instead of all the political bs. At this npoint it’s a 43 car IROC race with a buncha robots driving. Nascar is quickly finding out the real racefans are not showing up, it’s all about asses in the seats like it or not along with souvenir sales and it ain’t gettin er done anymore.

[QUOTE=ABYSS64;68873]HOT DAMN!!! I’ll vote for that!!
Here’s what I’m going to see Im going to see in the coming weeks.[/QUOTE]
Top 2 cars look like match box cars. craftsman truck? How long ago was that?

Mmmmm maybe you’re right, I agree somewhat. Someone said Kyle was an ass, I apologize, I guess it was the professor Mr McKinkly when he admitted he disliked him because he drove a Toyota, I don’t like Toyotas either but that’s a pretty lame reason for disliking a driver.

HOT DAMN!!! I’ll vote for that!!
Here’s what I’m going to see Im going to see in the coming weeks.

I have to admit, most of those cars are a pretty impressive match box collection. Where is the antique craftsman truck?

You were right, ABYSS.

It went waaaaaayyyyyy over his head.

Oh - and Tuna…enough with the “McKinkly” thing, OK? It’s old - and…once was enough. Thanks.

[QUOTE=tunaman;69111]HOT DAMN!!! I’ll vote for that!!
Here’s what I’m going to see Im going to see in the coming weeks.

I have to admit, most of those cars are a pretty impressive match box collection. Where is the antique craftsman truck?[/QUOTE]

You know, I tried to overcome and be nice in my last post to you, but it just seems that’s it’s impossible, so you join the ranks of Nerone, no reason to respond, as of this post I can’t see you anymore, begone.

Ok, no problem. You and McKinley are in the same boat as far as I’m concerned, still like to know where that antique truck is.

Boy’s have at it!!!

I guess NASCAR not the only ones. LOVE IT!!! Draws FANS…:sprachlos020: