Anyone rose have this problem?

I just typed a reply, a nice one, about 2 paragraphs long and a message says it’s not long enough?? What’s up? I don’t put all that many nice ones on here so kinda discouraging when i do and it won’t post it!!!

roflllllllllll

cant win for losin huh?OZ

No, and the message was to you!!!

Its the love they have for us Tuna. 2 in a row for me that just didnt go but its just a thing. the people that could do that to your post are fat and lazzy so they didnt di it.
Is bone man limp risted?

Don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;70218]Its the love they have for us Tuna. 2 in a row for me that just didnt go but its just a thing. the people that could do that to your post are fat and lazzy so they didnt di it.
Is bone man limp risted?

Don62[/QUOTE]
Oh well Don, like I said it was a nice post too, it’s a shame. I told a friend on here, amazing isn’t it, me having friends here? LOL. Anyhow, chatted with him fri. Afternoon, promised him I’d get some funny shit going on here for him, I damn sure did!!! he’s like me and you, likes to get some of these clowns going. kinda like putting two dogs together and standing back and watching them, great fun. Most dogs won’t fight but it sure is fun watching the few that do!