opec.

barrel of oil went to $150.00 ,gas went to $4.00 PER GALLON. BARREL NOW IS $113.00 ,GAL OF GAS IS $3.80 AT THIS RATE it will go to $5.25 per gallon we need to let opec have sand for lunch.

I wish I had a Nissan Leaf electric , plug it in, drive around town or to races that are close. Ford will have an electric Focus after a while. The Leaf is said to be fairly quick 0 to 40 mph.

0 to 40 in 5 miles …maybe we could start racin electric cars

This must be another one of those posts that went sailing right over my head! Buy does anyone really think electric cars will ever replace enough gasoline cars to ever make a significant difference in oil consumption, what am I missing? I mean, where a
Re we gonna plug them in? They MUST be o sma
Ll that in itself will greatly limit how many will be sold.

well plug them in to our electrical sockets and use twice as much coal and nuclear energy ,or we could quit relying on other countrys for our energy…every time a camel farts our prices go up and the dims cant blame bush this time

It called inflation!:sprachlos020:

[QUOTE=tunaman;70387]This must be another one of those posts that went sailing right over my head! Buy does anyone really think electric cars will ever replace enough gasoline cars to ever make a significant difference in oil consumption, what am I missing? I mean, where a
Re we gonna plug them in? They MUST be o sma
Ll that in itself will greatly limit how many will be sold.[/QUOTE]

They will not replace anything. When it’s cold the batteries are only good for 20 miles. The miles they tell you, you get are when they drive 30 MPH on FLAT ground! And don’t think you will do like you do at a gas station (in and out in 5 minutes). A recharge will take up 8 HOURS!:ernaehrung004::smilie_bett:

All of this must be Bush’s fault!

That’s true! It’s Bush’s fault we have Obama!

people r so stupid they would have voted for any dem>>>even this marxis commy obama that they knew nothing about because he was not bush …see where its gottin us …10 steps back…i dont care how much he talks about movin forward …what a joke

They wanted “change” without any idea what that " change" was.

change

since topic has changed ,i bet same people voted for jimmy carter.

Without a doubt. Once Obama legalizes illegal imigrants he’ll win next election with the Cuban and Mexican vote.

i hope he wouldnt have the votes …but with these wishywashy politusions we could never tell

He’ll have plenty if he can get all the illegal immigrants legalized. Unfortunately.

he would have the illegals votes nodought . i meant the votes to pass amnesty through the house and the senate…

I live in Northern Montana. Gas stations are 70 miles apart. Snowing outside now. Racetracks are 350 miles apart. Hell its a 400 mile drive to the nearest track in my state (the others are in Canada). electric? haha.

And yes, I am sitting on top of the Balken…Gas is 3.80.

So in reality…Need a electric for intown, a small car/Ford Escape type for trips, and a truck to haul…yeehaw.

Its not just Obama. Why is Carbon Dioxide trying to be labeled as a poison? Plants need a poison? I breathe out poison? really?