Ford Thunderbird Street Stock/V8 Bomber

Up for sale is a Ford Thunderbird Street Stock/V8 Bomber. It is a 1990 Ford Thunderbird with a 302. I was told that it was a very strong car at Auburndale not to long ago. I ran it at Punta Gorda Speedway for a few races and have decided to get into another class due to finances and being my first race car the V8 class at PGS is a little crazy for a rookie like me. Car is very strong and I?m sure with a good driver and set-up it will run with the best of them. Throw your belts, window net, and tires on it and go racing. Asking $1000 o.b.o. or trade for a Thunder Truck. If interested message me on here or send me and email at kjb2448@aol.com

To The Top

Price Drop!!!

New Price $900 :ernaehrung004:

Strictly stock ?

Does this car have airbags or coil overs and can it compete in a strictly stock class. Where is the car located?

Car has coil overs and I’m sure it could run it in a strictly stock, just depends what your rules are. Car is located in Venice,Fl

To the top

Just throw your belts and your track’s tires on it and go racing. Open to trades, whatcha got???

I have a john boat bought it from bass pro shop in 2009 paid 1900 for it and trailer with 30lbs trolling motor bought 3 months ago. asking 850 for all or will trade you for the car i will throw in new battery an new fishing gear also let me know

Thanks for the offer, but I’ll pass on the boat. Fishing has never really been my thing.

Car is gone!!!