Bronson Motor Speedway

mini racer what is your name if your not hiding. i do use my name and wish every one else did. Mr south how bout you ?
My name is Don Nerone and yours. This will change the way you treat each other. Try it and see how it works.

don62

Hay Don. If you are following along and you can see Mini taking jabs at my son you will know that I must be Mr.Dunn. But then again, everybody on here knows who I am even you.

But anyway. REAL MEN like me fill out their profile and include their real name and phone number. Maybe you and Mini can take a little time and do that. Other racing sites that I visit people won’t even respond to you if your profile isn’t filled out. You won’t have any creditability like most people on this board. He won’t tell you his name in public. It will take a REAL man to do that.

Mini. I have always known who you are but I never knew that you had a problem with me. Now you chose to degrade me, attack my son and make this personal over a simple respones to your post. You got problems man. I guess it is because we have won two out of the last three races we have raced with your boy. That must really eat you up since we got 200hp less than your boy

and he has never won a race against me. So we will “chat” about this in person the next time I see your sorry ass at the track. I asked you if you wanted to do it nice or do it shitty. I guess you chose shitty.

P.S. At least they got medication for what I got. What you got I guess you got from your family tree. It only goes straight up. On branches. Good luck with that. Nuff said. I done with your sorry ass for now.

well i can see you two arent going to play nice. dont let your kids see you act like jerks they wont want to grow up to be like you.
im sure that made some one mad.

i post my ph# on here all the time if some one asks for it .
don62

well i can see you two arent going to play nice. dont let your kids see you act like jerks they wont want to grow up to be like you.
im sure that made some one mad.

i post my ph# on here all the time if some one asks for it .
don62

[QUOTE=mr south 59;77308]Hay Don. If you are following along and you can see Mini taking jabs at my son you will know that I must be Mr.Dunn. But then again, everybody on here knows who I am even you.

But anyway. REAL MEN like me fill out their profile and include their real name and phone number. Maybe you and Mini can take a little time and do that. Other racing sites that I visit people won’t even respond to you if your profile isn’t filled out. You won’t have any creditability like most people on this board. He won’t tell you his name in public. It will take a REAL man to do that.

Mini. I have always known who you are but I never knew that you had a problem with me. Now you chose to degrade me, attack my son and make this personal over a simple respones to your post. You got problems man. I guess it is because we have won two out of the last three races we have raced with your boy. That must really eat you up since we got 200hp less than your boy

and he has never won a race against me. So we will “chat” about this in person the next time I see your sorry ass at the track. I asked you if you wanted to do it nice or do it shitty. I guess you chose shitty.

P.S. At least they got medication for what I got. What you got I guess you got from your family tree. It only goes straight up. On branches. Good luck with that. Nuff said. I done with your sorry ass for now.[/QUOTE]

Are you ready for the dictionary or the banana? I I didn’t realize I didn’t have my “profile” filled out. Are you that ignorant and stupid? My name is Nathan Florian, I sell things on here ALL the time and my information is listed everywhere on this site. I have never raced with your boy and I didn’t have an issue with you until you let that mouth get bigger than your ass. Hell, I dont even OWN A LATE MODEL! Get your facts straight. I happened to be at Punta Gorda the night your boy drove into everybody and got what he deserved. My people were there that night and seen the same thing. I made an informative remark based on information found on the internet, regarding Bronson, not from personal experiences. I race all over the state and follow all the goings on at every track that runs or possible will run the division(s) I race in. Once again the “know it all I am better than everybody” mentality rears its ugly head. You and your son get on here and you act like he is the second coming of Kyle Busch, your shit doesn’t stink and are ALWAYS crying about something.As for the comment about “whipping my ass” I got a good laugh out of that one. Thanks for the chuckles!I would welcome this “chat” you are refering too.If I were you I would get that “little mans syndrome” under control, as that mouth is rapidly overloading that ass. I seriously doubt you would like the outcome of ANY chat with me. I am free any time you wish to “chat” and the only thing between you and I is some pavement and gasoline.

Nathan Florian
352-613-0587

Now a good promoter would get a hold of these two cats, pay a few hundred bucks to the winner and let them have at it during intermission on the front stretch with boxing gloves on…or maybe Bubba will soak down an area on the front stretch and let them fight in the mud after the races are over…that would bring fans or atleast keep the ones there in their seat longer…

This reply is to everyone that has been following this thread. I treat this message board like a bunch of racers and friends standing around like at a drivers meeting BSing with each other. You will get a guy every now and that will say, " that guy said this and that guy said that". But if you can’t back it up it is just BS. On a message board everything is in type right here on the Internet. In this thread I have been quoted saying many thing that I never said. If I said it he would have copied it from the post that I typed. He can’t.

I was not going to reply to this thread again but this guy wants to keep taking shots at my son and he did it again in his last post. He said " your son get on here and…". Again this guy is full of shit. Another lie out of his mouth. I WANT TO GET THIS SHIT STRAIGHT!!!

My son has NEVER been on this site let alone have a screen name. This guy is just talking out of his ass again. Its a lie. My son thinks this site is just a bunch of old dudes that don’t have anything better to do. He is probably right. My son has 8 driving classes to instruct this weekend alone down here in s. Fl. And is a full time student. He lives in Tallahassee. He don’t have time for this crap. He has no idea what I say on here. THIS IS ME NOT MY SON and has never been. EVERYBODY GET THAT STRAIGHT. If I say something on here I will bet you I can prove.

This guy can’t prove one thing that he said I said. He is a liar. Period. Even in my last post. Where did I say he had a late model??? I don’t know what he is reading but I really think it is a comprehension issue. Maybe he prints it and cuts it up and makes it say what he wants it to say. I don’t no??? He seem to know a lot about medication.

He said he didn’t know that he didn’t fill out profile. I say Bullshit. He spent plenty of time on their filling out his arrogant signature. He just forgot the rest. Ya right. I don’t know if he has kids but if he did he would know that it one thing you don’t mess with. He wants to keep pushing it just show his true mentality. He seem to be so worried about mine. It must be a manhood thing.

This is where he jump back in and start firing off his childish degrading cheap shoots at my family and myself. Quoting things i never said. Maybe know he will take a cheap shoot at my dog. What was that he quoted about bad apples?

Oh yah, HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

From one PROUD farther.

I did want to say one more thing before I stop replying to this thread. This is what I copied and pasted that I said. It was just something that HE said on another post. There was no reason him attack myself and my family and drag his friends into this. He said it not me.

"Mini. You just posted on another topic about bashing and complaining about tracks. You said, I think you are right, the bad apples should be thrown out before they spoil the fun for the rest of us. Or something like that.

Things that make you go. Hummmmm

Maybe the Young’s need to start their list before they even open. It is already getting sour around here. I’m just say’n."

I never attacked him, degraded him, or any of his family members or friends. I just reminded him what he had just quoted on another thread. But i will now. I hope his manhood is longer than his fuse or he is going to have a real hard time with lets say oooooohh… LIFE. There was no need to explode. He needs to grow up and put his age on his profile so I know if I am arguing with a punk kid or not. Because he sure act like one. He needs to grow up and don’t mess with someones kid or he is going to learn the hard way. Just like when I asked him if He wanted to do it the nice way or the shitty way. He chose shitty. Freaking kids now a day. Unbelievable.

P.S. Thanks to all that PMed my about this kid. I should have known this by his first response. I never get to get to Citrus much anymore. But thanks. I won’t be reading this thread anymore anyway. If he want to talk to me he knows where to find me. Thanks to all. Heading to the track. My SON is taking me in a 997 two seated. Hope to be talking to you tomorrow.:ernaehrung004: happy fathers day.

[QUOTE=mr south 59;77360]I did want to say one more thing before I stop replying to this thread. This is what I copied and pasted that I said. It was just something that HE said on another post. There was no reason him attack myself and my family and drag his friends into this. He said it not me.

"Mini. You just posted on another topic about bashing and complaining about tracks. You said, I think you are right, the bad apples should be thrown out before they spoil the fun for the rest of us. Or something like that.

Things that make you go. Hummmmm

Maybe the Young’s need to start their list before they even open. It is already getting sour around here. I’m just say’n."

I never attacked him, degraded him, or any of his family members or friends. I just reminded him what he had just quoted on another thread. But i will now. I hope his manhood is longer than his fuse or he is going to have a real hard time with lets say oooooohh… LIFE. There was no need to explode. He needs to grow up and put his age on his profile so I know if I am arguing with a punk kid or not. Because he sure act like one. He needs to grow up and don’t mess with someones kid or he is going to learn the hard way. Just like when I asked him if He wanted to do it the nice way or the shitty way. He chose shitty. Freaking kids now a day. Unbelievable.

P.S. Thanks to all that PMed my about this kid. I should have known this by his first response. I never get to get to Citrus much anymore. But thanks. I won’t be reading this thread anymore anyway. If he want to talk to me he knows where to find me. Thanks to all. Heading to the track. My SON is taking me in a 997 two seated. Hope to be talking to you tomorrow.:ernaehrung004: happy fathers day.[/QUOTE]

You have my contact information, when you are ready for that banana and some dental work just let me know tough guy…or you can just keep flapping those DSL’s of yours.

DAM!!! dont beat him up. Its not that important!

take hem to lunch!!

don62