Orlando Speedworld -rained Out- 5/27

Tonight’s Racing at Orlando Speedworld for 5/27 has been Canceled Due to Inclement Weather.
We will announce a Rain Date for the Florida United Promoters Late Model Series in the coming days.
We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing everyone next Friday Night (6/3) for the Open Wheel Modified 50 (originally scheduled for 5/13) along with the Sportsman, Super Stocks, Strictly Stocks, Legend Cars and Bandoleros.
As always, a big Thank You to all the Drivers, Fans and Crews that have supported Orlando Speedworld this Year… We couldn’t do it without you!
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact the Track Office at 407-568-1367.

Grrrr… Welcome to summer.

Wow, way to waste a vacation day off of work for nothing. If we are going to call it this early why don’t we just not race during the summer at all? Damn Tuna, lets just go fishing!!

that word INCLEMENT is really familiar…

Sounds like a good idea. I’ve always said it almost makes no sence to race during the summer, no one here lousy weather.

Why couldn’t they run tomorrow night?

or sunday ?

Looks like they made the right call. Still, I’m not a huge fan of calling a race that early. It worked out this time, but I still don’t like it.

Big Block

I’d say many of the cars, drivers, and fans have commitments at other tracks on Saturday. As for Sunday, it’s a reasonable question but this weekend is the Indy 500 and Charlotte race. These special shows should have a pre-planned rain date built into their schedule. For instance, if people knew this race might have a Monday afternoon raindate, they might be able to plan on that. Doing it at the last minute isn’t a good idea though.

yeah nss two weeks ago was call and i live close to the sppeedway and went right by the track as i headed to barbersville to watch dirt racing and it was fine they called that just before 3

Any rain out date yet? Looked on the Orlando website and didn’t see anything so I am thinking it hasn’t been decided yet. Of course I looked at the United Promoters website and it hasn’t been updated since the first race so a big thanks to Mark for at least doing his best with Orlando and NSS sites.