4 race cars for sale Pure Stock

I have 4 cars to sale. I have a 83 Camaro race ready pure stock new motor only 3 races on it car is a top 3 car no matter where it runs it was 2nd in points at Vsp and with 5 wins and lots of top 3. Race in Ocala and have have a 2nd and 3rd on the new motor. My second car is a roller camaro pure stock never been on the track have fuel cell and brand new parts all around it from brakes to roters to brushing to gear. when you see this car its like a show car with a cage in it. guaranteed you will love it… Also I have a 94 camaro street legel with title I was going to make it into a pure stock but dont have the time it has the 5.7 motor every thing on it works looks good. Also I have a 82 buick regel car nt gutted straight body will be nice for a pure stock. If you want pic and talk about prices call or text my cell I will send pic thanks
Luke Sadler 386-538-1333

whats the price for the camaro roller

regal

is the regal body streetable? if so how much ?

how much? looking for a roller

pic

hey wood you be able to send pic of the 2 comaro race car and pic of the regle roller cuss im out of town here my email weldandcrazyer@yahoo.com thank in a venss

Which one is the one the fuel cell fell out of @ Volusia last year???:sprachlos020: