Front running 4cyl. bomber/gladiator....

i was not the lap car… mine is black and green… i race for fun and have less hp than any1 on the track but i dont finnish last… the 5 is stock and has 100lb added… the hand break has the cable… tires are diff size and the tect guy was waiting for you but due to the way it turned out you didnt have to go thru tect…we are running sat if you think your up to it

ps if i would have tried to take you out you would going to the scrap yard not the races agin… i drive clean

If your so smart and know so much about my car,come see me next time I’m there so I can give you a personal once over on it…Big deal the cable is there,it isn’t hooked up @ the handle,nice try.What am I pulling it w/my hand you idiot??And my tires are all 14" all the way around.Sorry but the track we run at isn’t petty and doesn’t care what series they are as long as they are all 14’s.Sorry we’ll stay @ the big track (Volusia)until Turkey Trot when it’s home track rules.You local guys just don’t like guys from other tracks coming to take the $$$,too bad.And I highly doubt my car would be going any where cause this ain’t my first rodeo pal…

thats all good you know you cant win running legal… you have to have an adva…

oh wait you started pole and was losing your ass and toke 4th after the race was called after a lil over half way due to the lights went out over turn 1 and 2

its all good…

just wanted every1 to know the car is not for sale that you are just waisting everyones time by posting it on hear…

dont forget the race in november… ill have the stang ready to pass you with all 88 hp… lol

but there is 1 thing ill give you props on… the upsidedown bubba sticker being pissed on…

i love racing … the more cars the better but you should take the hand break cable out due to the fact it is still running in the housing and the tires need to be the same size not just all 14s…

I built the car an the hand break is unhooked at the rear wheels. So it doesn’t work at all.

when is the next race so i can bring out the charger with my different series tires??? or can i run my asphalt tires??? which ever dont matter,also i still have the foot pedal for my e-brake will that make me faster too??? wah

hahahahahahahahaha… thats funny

we are racing tomarrow… come on if you thing you are fast…

i race to have fun

not for $$$

but hey… if you think you can get rich racing box thats your prob

and if the hand break is not hooked up cool just letting you know it looks like it is hooked up…
if it is not my bad

but it does not chang the fact that the tires were not legal to our track

or chang it is not for sale and thats what this site is for…

like i said 1 of my team mates wanted the car and if you look up on this post i left his ph##### and he had the cash and we were ready to go pick it up but there was no call…

also like i said to the funny guy that pretends to have a charger… “we race tomarrow, come get you some…”

lol

he does have the charger i wanted to buy it and hopefully next year ill be racing that car if it will be forsale