buy your way

So… let me get this straight. What you are asking for is an un-bias tech? Am I translating this correctly?

and i thought i had a bad a… moth… …ckn G… …mn mouth

racing 22 has been put on moderated status.

all i got to say is it takes a big man to pick on a one armed man :huepfen024:

I asked and was given answers, that is how I was able to respond…

This young man was given ample time after the races in the track office to explain his displeasure, he was even given time with the ownership. He was even offered an apology from management and tech because certain arguments he had held merit, though if he had been racing regularly there this year he would have already known his disagreements had been addressed with the racers. He simply wasn’t informed. For that he got an apology.

If he hadn’t lied, or only took what he wanted to hear from these conversations and manipulated it into what he said to portray himself or his fellow racers as victims…I would have never said a word…

Truth is he didn’t like the truthful and humble answers he was given and he tried to use their honesty against them with his own perverted version of what he heard to be the truth…I didn’t think it was fair so I spoke up

I looked at my last post and it was an unmistakeable victory dance type statement. I sincerely apologize to all for having to see any of this, I do not think it helps the sport and we have probably lost a racer…There is nothing about that which would make me smile…there is no winner here…

If you want to know what it’s like to be on the trackside of this business, this is a very real situation…While I don’t work for a track any longer, I still feel a loss for the track…But there is not one word I would take back…At this point there are too many words for him to take back to too many people…When he realizes he is not the USDA of racetrack operations, we can have an honest conversation that I would enjoy…

Very well said Tim…

What did D wayne say, he’s on my “ignor” list.