$1,ooo cash this week,mod mustang mini

mustang modified mini stock ran volusia and ocala.just needs tlc and body work,has nice barefoot frame and cage.has good running 60 over 2.3 runs and drives.$1,000 cash this week only,were buying quater midgets.call 321-458-0825,thanks,bob in cocoa.

will swap for a race ready 4 cylinder for my daughter for volusia

Check your PM.

SEND PICS TO JRICE4143@COMCAST.NET

as soon as i can post pics i will.

pics

pictures of the ministock

more

pictures of the ministock

Ill trade

My 89 tercel raceready I raced at ocala a couple of times.

4-16_5906.jpg

Where u located?

cocoa,florida

Check out my post an let me know if intrested. Thanks

just looking to swap even for a 4 cylinder for my 12 year old daughter to race.we bought this mustang 6 months ago and have been waiting for my daughter to turn 12 in the end of july to race it at putnam speedway.putnam closed last month and the only thing she can race at 12 is stock 4 cylinder class at volusia.

What’s all done 2 the motor?

i was told head has been shaved and its 60 over,sounds good.

just started it up again yesterday after 4 months,started right up !!! smell of cam2 in the air,this car wants to go racing !!!

can anyone tell me what the modified ministock body rules are for volusia?we have a glass body we would like to put on this car if were allowed to???

i have an 86 dodge charger that can be ran as a scrambler if interested my number is 863 455 2108

can you send me some pics of the charger?

Fiberglass top only I beleive.Rules can follow Bubba rules found on there home page.
Rob

thank you,bob.