two axel 81" deck open trlr w/ramps

I have many spare tires with wheels. 16 total wheels and tires. trailer will fit latemodel need the room first 1600 gets all. has deck for watching races or videoing from solid, nice trailer probably will last another 20 yrs tows great. also has winch and newer battery just built ramps 2 years ago many tie downs on trailer. I now have a rig and really don’t need this trailer also has alum storage box with locks if interested give me a call 386-837-8048 for pictures send me a text at # above. NO TRADES probably cost twice my asking price for just trailer let alone spares for the next 100k miles all as a package. yes there is a tire rack also. thanks CF.o.b.c.o.

pic

no silly car doesn’t go with so don’t even ask.LOL

top,top,top,top and has electric brakes all four corners wires are not hooked up I never towed anything heavy enough to need them. axel bearings were freshly packed and brakes are like new cause I never bought controller or needed them.

1200 come and get all that goes with it, winch,battery,toolbox and video platform also tire rack that holds 8 tires. New lights, turn signals,parking brake,flashers work better then new.chris 386-837-8048…

try to buy a set of (4)9 ply tires see what they cost then make another offer . I have four sets that go with this trailer.No, I will not give up for a grand sorry. the ramps alone cost me 325 in material. I could probably get 800 for it as scrap and it is way nice to just send it in incits to china. all high quality steel fabricated trailer. 1200 firm for all that is there it is a steal. just trying to get the room back.