FS: brand new Wayne Graham built mini stock Chassis

This was the sister car to the #2 car that Bob Doxie won so many big races with. We have had this car sitting in the garage since 2000 and it has never been assembled. It is a brand new chassis! It is basically a full tube frame car built around a mustang firewall and floorpan. At the time this car was the best of the best and according to what times the top cars are running now it should still be.
The only thing that it is missing to get it rolling is a rear end housing. However we do have 2 or 3 gears for it. we also have a fuel cell, misc guages and tachs, 2 or 3 2.0l motors. A tranny. several driveshafts, Misc body panels. extra spindles, a arms, axles…too much to list.
I dont have any pictures right now because its kinda burried in the garage on the other side of town from me. However If you would like to come look at it, the car and parts are located in Windermere FL near Ocoee and Winter Garden.
Please call me: 321-689-2287 Eric
We Will entertain reasonable offers. I realize the mini stock market is in the gutter and we are going to take a huge loss but not going to give it away. I know what we paid for it and that it is still a bad ass car. And brand new!

What price are you asking for the chasis and parts docdavid10@yahoo.com

I would really Like $3k for everything

bump to the top!