5K Bike-a-thon on the Orlando Speedworld Bando Track Sat. August 29th will you ride ?

Saturday Morning August 20th is the 1st Annual “Having Compassion” Bike-a-thon. Registration at 9 a.m. Ride begins at 10 a.m.
Minimum $30 in sponsorship donations to ride, Entry deadline is August 15th.
There are plaques and gift cards for the top 3 money raisers.
4 age groups to compete Kids 6-12, Kids 13-16, Ages 17-40, 40 and up !
Top 3 in each age group receive medals !
Each recipient will receive a t-shirt, 4 Tickets for the Charity 200 Race weekend and Snacks afer the ride !

Go to www.carsevents.com for the info ! You can print out a flyer and sponsor form there.
Please go online and fill out the registration form and submit, so we know you are coming and we can order your t-shirt size.

We hope you can join us !

The next event after this is our 2nd Annual " Heart of Compassion" 5k Run/walk Saturday morning September 24th.

Just signed Ched and myself up for this event. Can’t wait!

Rick, I am signing up too, but as usual I’m looking for a cheap gimmick. Any other unicycle riders out there?

I got your submission forms Cara, looking for your Boneman !

Got the entries, glad you can make it. Boneman if you can ride a unicycle around there 12 laps with out assitance of any kind, falling or having to stop or quit, I will buy you a set of Mini-stock Tires !!! Ha ha !

But I just ask you all to spread the word to all the driver and their families it will be fun to have everyone out !

I will be around weather permitting the next few weeks to hand out info on that, the 5K Run/Walk and the Charity 200 Race Weekend !!!

See ya soon !