The Hearse

I see the thread evidently got erased. I was just going to say I really don’t want to get in the middle of a big controversy, but as slow as that hearse was, what 50 mph tops? If anyone couldn’t get around him it was his own fault. Damn, you could of almost rode a bicycle past him. The 95 should of been just a little more patient, no one else was gonna catch him. He lost more than the hearse. In the case of the hearse, last is last. The 95, he HAD 1st sewed up, where did he finish??

[QUOTE=tunaman;80487]. I was just going to say I really don’t want to get in the middle of a big controversy, QUOTE]

Don’t start getting soft on us now, Tunadude, I personally enjoy your posts.

Actually, believe it or not, I never really preffered the big controversy threads, but they bring it, I got some to give back! After ll, its just internet teasing reight?

Hey William if you would have posted on my site, the post would still be there. Im not sure why KARNAC takes these post off. That is what these forums are intended for, to post info!

I must admit that i’m getting a little aggravated with the message board too. I know that some people may be offended by bad language, or contoversial subjects, but it seems like everytime a post starts to get entertaining, it is either moved or removed. The last time i looked this was still AMERICA where we have freedom of speech. We are all big boys and girls, and if a thread is offensive, we have a choice whether we want to click on it or not, no one is forcing us to read it. In just my humble opinion, LEAVE THE POSTS ALONE.

Man!!

[QUOTE=Trash Inturn4;80497][QUOTE=tunaman;80487]. I was just going to say I really don’t want to get in the middle of a big controversy, QUOTE]

Don’t start getting soft on us now, Tunadude, I personally enjoy your posts.[/QUOTE]

Making statements like that will get you unpopular real quick!!! I’m always told everyone in the pits say how much they hate me! SOB, SOB,SOB. LOL

If that is the result of my comment, so be it, i"m a big boy, i can handle it, LOL

Just for the record, I personally enjoy Boneman’s posts too. It is not about taking sides with me, i don’t know either if you guys, I just enjoy reading what everyone posts on here.:ernaehrung004:

I have to agree with KARNAC’s deleting of the previous post. They have already told us to watch our language or they would delete the whole post. We were well warned in advance. I believe in free speech but this is a private site and we all have to obide by their rules.

Maybe KARNAC could offer an adult only area for those of us that are over 21 and can handle bad language and adult content. It could be that they want to keep he site with a family atmosphere and I am good with that too.

Well look again…:slight_smile:
This is America where we have rules for civilized behavior and treatment of one another. We all asked for that.
We do have freedom of speech.
Freedom if speech doesn’t allow you to yell “Fire” in a crowded theatre. :aetsch013:

Foul, crude language doesn’t belong here…IMHO! :engel016:

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;80543]I have to agree with KARNAC’s deleting of the previous post. They have already told us to watch our language or they would delete the whole post. We were well warned in advance. I believe in free speech but this is a private site and we all have to obide by their rules.

Maybe KARNAC could offer an adult only area for those of us that are over 21 and can handle bad language and adult content. It could be that they want to keep he site with a family atmosphere and I am good with that too.[/QUOTE]
Evidently I didn’t see the post with the foul language. The lsat post I saw was me assuring Boney he wasn’t wanted for murder because his truck was an F-150, NOT a 250 or 350, as that was what they were looking for. I imagine somesone slammed me, I really don’t care.

KARNAC is doing a great job keeping the posts PC. It is down to everyone that posted a comment on this thread and around 8 other reg. posters. Now, back in the day when Sunshine was open, about 3 hrs. after the races were over the stuff flew. Of course it could be that not many go to races anymore.

Oh Yeah !

Darren’s right.
Those were the good old days. As soon as I’d get home from JOTO’S
I’d hit the computer to see who was pissed at who. And who to watch out for next week.
I’d also use some of the info from the board and the tape from the races to write my story for next week’s program. (remember Racer X) ?
You always felt like you had your finger on the pulse of the track by reading the board back then.

You did not do it this time tuna, it was the bullpoopie word in the heading of the deleted post. You are an innocent man. :slight_smile:

Look at the announcement area and you will see where Rick A clearly states that bad language will no longer be tolerated. That includes that potty mouth sailer KARNAC mommy Carol ! LOL !

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;80589]You did not do it this time tuna, it was the bullpoopie word in the heading of the deleted post. You are an innocent man. :slight_smile:

Look at the announcement area and you will see where Rick A clearly states that bad language will no longer be tolerated. That includes that potty mouth sailer KARNAC mommy Carol ! LOL ![/QUOTE]
Thanks EZ! I knew i didnt use any bad language. Carol is ok, I’m just tired of her Mommy ways toward me. Its like a mommy with ten kids and she’s always on one of them.
Sorry Carol, not trying to pick on you, just being a man and saying it the way i feel. Oh, also EZ if you remember, when Rick put thatrequest in the announcement area I immediately apologizedand even though I KNOW i wasn’t the only onehe was talking to,I wasthe ONLY one that apologized.