Due to the forecasted path of Hurricane Irene we have decided to cancel all events planned at Punta Gorda Speedway this weekend. There will be no Friday Practice and no Saturday racing. We want to be proactive as we all need to be prepared if this storm is in the area. Stay tuned to our web site and mass emails for additional information. Thanks to all the racers and fans who support Punta Gorda Speedway and be safe. Thank You.
PGS Ownership and Management