I Hate an "Off Season"...

Man, this sucks up here in the…“great white north”…LOL…

Coupla inches of snow on the ground here today…y’all already had one “big show” if ya wanna call it that…we had the Hangover up at Sandusky, but I was in Florida on vacation…LOL…

But…

While I was down there…I saw some pamphlets/tourist flyers at our hotel for an indoor karting place over by 441 and the Turnpike. I also saw that Central Florida Racing Complex has karting, too. Any of y’all tried either place out yet?

Speaking of karting…up here at Barberton, the local kart club (runs on the 1/4 mile oval on Sundays during the summer) has a “rent 'n race” program. You show up with $35 in hand, they’ll give you a helmet and the safety gear, and help you out during the day racing. Might give it a try this summer.

Too many tracks to go to up here in one summer :slight_smile: Never had that problem down that way…LOL…dirt or asphalt, plenty to choose from. Gonna help out a buddy of mine a coupla times this year with his Sportsman (Limited Late Model) car if he gets to running this year.

Gonna try and make it back to Eldora again, this year maybe for the Dream, or back to the World 100 again.

Got at least three more asphalt tracks I wanna try and get to this year, and maybe two or three more dirt tracks.

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE the asphalt wedge cars? :slight_smile:

Yeah! I know what you mean by great white North, here in Trois Rivi?res, Qu?bec this morning, it is -20* . You can leave the milk oustside, it ain’t gonna curdled.