glad she was home this week lol

was a great race so glad she wasnt in it and her ads realy sucks i wish some one would fire her lol:sport009:

Who you mean???

go daddy .com girl lol:huepfen024:

yep…

goaway.danica.com

right right so nic not to hear about her every 5 min

if she wins mpd of the year u know nascar rig lol

forget her driving she’s hot
i want to see her in playboy
washing her car :ernaehrung004:
that’s bithlo thinking for you

wow not really all that hot just tits

jeff this pic is for you and i agree she looks hot in this bikni

I agree.

she should be a model. is lovely and has a killer body. just dont like seeing it in a Sprint Cup car…

airbrushing at its finest… she looks like a lil boy! lol…
she’s pretty at best… but her shitty attitude ruins that. her and stewart are a great fit.lol:aetsch013:

Now listen here !

ya cant be talkin that way about my boy!!! :mad: roflllll (playin with ya)… i hate that he took her into his team. dumb a$$… oh well. got us to liven up a little huh?
carol

With her it is about 1 thing and its not driving talent its about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Yes $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you researched the drivers from the three main races at Daytona this year (TRUCKS,NATIONWIDE,SPRINT CUP) I’d wager that each and every one of them has won a race in a stock car ,somewhere,sometime. Except (1) that bought a reserved starting spot in the biggest race in our sport. And there are people who are alright with that. That never ceases to amaze me. Look at her career stats in all the different series she has run. Until that Japan race where it rained and everyone else ran out of gas, she had never won a race of ANY KIND in a race car . (yeah I know, GO KARTS…BAH ) But you can’t look me in the eye and say she belongs in that race with a straight face can you ? AND don’t you dare say “She got the Nationwide pole”.
We all know that the pole position for the Daytona races are between the crew chiefs, not the drivers. They gave her the fastest thing they could produce and pass tech (questionable) and once she had to use the other pedal and steer around traffic ,she stepped on her @#$%^ Oh wait, she doesn’t have one . Did any “Race Journalists” realize Johanna Long was in the race and finished 21st. ? No interview , no screen time, not even honorable mention.

so true lets here about the other women in the sporti think the next race for her is the southen 500 i bet she wreck by lap 10 lol because we know she to tought to tame lol wow not :huepfen024:

The 2012 Daytona 500 was the most watched on television EVER. I wonder why. Anybody care to guess which driver sold the most souvenirs at the Daytona 500.

A few weeks ago some of the same people were complaining about NASCAR loosing fans. Now they have new fans coming in by the truckload and you complain about the best marketed driver in history. Gee whizz.

You are right

I , like alot of other viewers , tuned in to see her FAIL.
Boy, did I get my moneys worth. Lap 2 , HA .
The only thing that would have made it better is
if she would have been the one to hit the Jet Dryer.
:aetsch013:

right and then go to see if the guy was ok and get trap her slef and die lol now that would been sweet bk could :huepfen024:tweeted about it

rad dad12, You are a SICK individual for hoping someone, anyone dies!!!

I think he may be drunk, or just completly illiterate!