Karnac Gods?????? re: sportsman

Why is Desoto a sticky for the sportsman race and none of the other tracks?

hmmmm

Good question…

Because Rick works there…

The Truth well spoken!!!

If an official from any track asks I will do it for them. I have done it many times.
Any other questions?

Rick

Hey rick its jason. Could you please put linda’s
post about our limited late mode sportsman race at the top of the page. Under a sticky. Thank you.

Yup, just send the check to the regular place…

boy how does it feel to have your turn in the box Rick.
Don62

You know just as well as I do Don this ain’t my first rodeo. Been here before and outlasted the best of them.

by the way…

[QUOTE=jason;102074]Hey rick its jason. Could you please put linda’s
post about our limited late mode sportsman race at the top of the page. Under a sticky. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

bythe way,what is a L/M Sportsman car anyways,sounds like someone thinks John’s Open Outlaw Sportsman race just might be the way to go!

Well…

You know just as well as I do Don this ain’t my first rodeo. Been here before and outlasted the best of them.

Ya gotta admit, Rick…it’s a little easier to do when you have the master control button in yer hands.

Just like it’s easy for an idiot like Bubba the Splooge Sponge to sound like he wins an argument on his radio show because he controls the opposing views input and airtime.

Not comparing you to him, of course, he’s just the guy that came to mind when I made my first statement.

Matt

No Matt it actually sucks. You get hit from every direction with people telling you how to run it and what to do. Just when you think you have done the right thing you get string of people telling you you are biased and have “violated” their freedom of speech etc. etc. etc.

I am tired of this and need a break from it. If I don’t find someone to take it over for awhile then I will have to decide what to do from there.