Rolling Thunder Modifeds at Montgomery

The Rolling Thunder Modifieds are an IMCA type OWM series, for some reason it says street stock and I just asked that to be corrected.

We are the same series that raced at the Bristol Motor Speedway last October, and are now gearing up for our race at the Montgomery Motor Speedway in Montgomery, Alabama on May 12, 2012. Please refer to our rulebook on our website first and then write down and email any tech questions to our Competition Director Daniel Lambert at smile4dan@yahoo.com.

Dan will respond to your questions so you know you are legal before you leave your driveway. We have what we call a “substantial competitive advantage rule.” This means that if the difference in your rule and our rule, in the Competition Director’s opinion, does not give you a substantial competitive advantage, then he will approve that in writing.

Please include me (petersrl2012@gmail.com) in your email or let me know via email that you are interested so I can add you to our “interested in Montgomery” email list.

-bump-