Tcr Racing Congratdulates

TCR Racing would like to congratdulate wayne THE ROCKET MAN Jefferson on his feature win saturday night at citrus county speedway, Driving a JCR chassis, EAGLE’S nest prepared, KNK RACING powered chevy, Thank’s for the support.

WTG “Rocketman”!!!

Been a long time since I have seen you race. Happy to know you still have it!!! :huepfen024::huepfen024:
:slight_smile: Miss you, Paula & Chase.

Nice one TC. I heard you guys had it going on! I wish I could have seen it, but we had HAZMAT crews working in my pit all night cleaning up oil.

I know you like the Rocket Man to drive your stuff, who wouldn’t? But I think your legions of fans want to see YOU back in the seat too.

oil spill.jpg

YEP a great job Wayne… Tony, you never told me where you are hiding the Nitrous bottle…:sprachlos020:
-JIM-

Hay Jim

You and the teck guy, mr lewis both saw it . It’s the fire bottle converted

a few teams in NASCAR were cought doing that years ago…
-JIM-

Once NASCAR caught on to that, the teams started soaking air filters with Nitrous. They would throw on the filter at the last second (before it evaporated), and go bust a qualifying lap with a boost to it. By the time they rolled back onto pit road, it was undetectable.

Once again NASCAR (I think Gary Nelson) caught on, and started a new rule… the officials will hand you one of THEIR filters just before you go out…!