Sporstman race $1000.00 to win open rules only at Desoto

[SIZE=“4”]To all Sportsman drivers open rules this weekend every ones says that the cars can’t run together now you can, I hope there isn’t any more excuses to race.22 last week at citrus have 20 or more I will pay $1000.00 for a 25 lap race.

650 right side
450 left side
weight 1350 right side
crate motors 4 barrel ok
You can not buy new tires to keep tire cost down, here or at any other track period.We will mark tires at first practice.

Line up after heats fast cars will start in the back,don’t worry I know who the fast cars are,good luck see ya at the races.[/SIZE]

fast cars will start in the back, I know who the fast cars are

I like it! The fans must be entertained.

he didnt have to do this

but he did this man cares about racing and is putting his money where his mouth is I would support him while there are still a place to race. think about it no fans+ no cars= no race tracks like lakecity and now Orlando outlaw sportman racing is the best give it a try scott you will like it I will buy your fuel for this race if you do.

Give up Jim. Stop trying to buy me. I can’t be bought. First two tires, now fuel. Maybe that’s how it works in your world, but not in mine. I still have something called integrity and you can take your money and shove it up your a$$. I’m pretty pissed that you got my phone number somehow. I assume that John gave it to you and I’m not too happy with that. Under no circumstances will I take part in this circus that you’ve created at Desoto. I wonder how much of that $1000.00 is your money? I would never do anything to harm any speedway currently in operation as we have lost too many up north and down here, but you are on the wrong track with the way you have steered John as to what you think Florida racers need. It’s a little high and mighty to come down here and think you can tell everyone down here what they need to do. It’s true car counts are low at some places and crowds too. But “No Rules” racing is not the answer in a state with a considerably lower median income than in New England. I heard about how you tried at NSS to make your cars legal and they all ran in the back so you cheated them up again because “you don’t come to the race track to run 9th or 10th.” Why don’t you take that money you use to buy influence and hire a real chassis man to make them handle LEGALLY. I was just about over this but you’ve gone too far calling me out here on this board.

WOW
I think this is a great idea. That is how the seafest was started in 86.
we invited all the tracks to bring there cars the way they were. Had 15 cars from miami and 46 total.
there were names like shellnut goslin franklin from down south and keen Cope …there were so many good drivers that didnt have supers yet and this race brought them out to the for the first time .
Hope it goes well john and dont pay any mind to the HATERS.

Good luck DS

don62

Thanks Don

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;104351]WOW
I think this is a great idea. That is how the seafest was started in 86.
we invited all the tracks to bring there cars the way they were. Had 15 cars from miami and 46 total.
there were names like shellnut goslin franklin from down south and keen Cope …there were so many good drivers that didnt have supers yet and this race brought them out to the for the first time .
Hope it goes well john and dont pay any mind to the HATERS.

Good luck DS

don62[/QUOTE]

thanks Don for all your surport,at least one track is willing to step outside of the box! We are doing all that we can to help him out a little,I just wish more racers could see it this way. A lot of the guys say that that 1350 rule is dumb,but about half of the cars would only need to take around 50 to 70lbs.off the leftside.We ran 2 of the cars to OSW last friday with this setup,in the heat 1 of them won,in the feature they ran 2th and 4th. There was some good side by side racing that nite.I hope that there are a lot of cars there this weekend,I know it’s Mother’s Day,but thats on SUNDAY,GUYS!

not so bad

i wish i could go. i hope enough cars show so they will do it again so we could plan better. a heavy car with 58% left side might be like a dog on a chain. i’d like to try it anyway sounds like fun.