By George I got it

I figured out what happened to racing in Florida. All the smart people quit and found something else to do. We are all dumb. :slight_smile:

Well, not all the smart people quit…:aetsch013:
-JIM-:ernaehrung004:

That’s some funny shizzzz…you maybe right.
:waffen093:

I haven’t quit I just can’t afford it. So i guess that makes me borderline.:musik010:

LOL, I have thought that myself for a while. Who is the most senior track owner/promoter in the peninsula of Florida? How many years running their track? Would it be Rex Guy? Todd Hutto, if you consider series? Just curious.

Well i never!!
EZ tells the truth and ill try to make him wrong. Im coming back!!!
Tommy King said that i need to get with King John and run this site.
What a day that would be. The return of King and tuna fish sandwich…
Now that is humor at its best.
Your turn

Don62

I thought this might get some laughs.

LOL, I have thought that myself for a while. Who is the most senior track owner/promoter in the peninsula of Florida? How many years running their track? Would it be Rex Guy? Todd Hutto, if you consider series? Just curious.

Winger that would be Robert Hart followed by John S. then I believe it would be Todd and Ray at Eastbay. Tim Bryant at Five Flags and then Guadagnos at North Florida. Rex would be next, followed by Kevin @ PGS, Bubba at Ocala and finally the Young’s at Bronson. I could be wrong but that should be close.

Just curious where Citrus fits in…?

Thanks Rick, I left Robert Hart out because I wasn’t sure he was really a “hands on” owner/promoter. I figured he was the most senior owner. Citrus must be near the top somewhere. Even though they have had different owners, it seems Critter has been there quite a while. I’m not at all familiar with the panhandle tracks so I left them out also. Basically, there really are no Florida track owners with a great deal of experience. I’m talking decades and it’s not a slam on anyone. Seems like Phil and Liz just took over NFS but time flies when we’re having fun. It appears they are doing something right up there and that doesn’t seem to be acknowledged much on this board.