Non Wing Sprint Car Racing

Non Wing Sprint Car Racing will be back at Bubba’s Raceway Park Sat. night May 19th…If you have never seen NON WING sprint racing you owe it to yourself to do so…Things you hear at a non wing race…“Holy Sh-t”…“WOW”…“SLIDE JOB!”…“he biked it”…“ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!” that is because of all the excitement that is on the track from 1st to last. Last year when Bubba bought this track I believed this was one of the things he wanted. Bubba was born and raised in the heart of America and right dab in the middle of NON WING SPRINT country, Warsaw Indiana. Bubba knows a product when he has seen it and trust me he has seen week after week in Indiana great race after great race. Places like Kokomo, I-69 Gas City, Bloomington (Home of the Kinser Klan), Laweranceburg, Lincoln Park (Putnamville) and North Vernon all little 1/4-1/3 mile tracks. Like I said when I heard Bubba bought the track my best friend and I was coming back from a 3 day racing trip in Indiana, somewhere in Kentucky and I told Bengie that my dreams had been answered, “Bubba will bring NON WING SPRINT RACING on dirt to Florida” and with Don Rehm owner of the Top Gun Sprint Series they have…

Yes I know that I am a fanatic about NW but it is because I have been exposed to it…I know the difference is in the cockpit and the guy holding the wrench not the guy with the big fat wallet. Most anyone can hold their right foot down with a wing but take it off and it’s “oh hell I have to drive this thing now”…I have asked several racers now how do they like it and 3/4th’s has said “Hell I’m ready to sell crush that crutch on top.”

A poll was taken and out of 100 people 78 wanted to see non wing over winged racing. As a spectator you get to see 3 wide sometimes 4 wide racing…cars so crossed up in the corner you are able to read what is on the right side body panels…hard nose racing throughout the field…someone has a bad night to start out and comes from dead last to win it and the best part is …YOU GET TO SEE THE DRIVER IN HIS OFFICE AT WORK…these are just a few things I have pointed out…

Hope to see all of you at BRP this Sat. and when you see Bubba or Don tell’em how ya feel specially if you like non wing racing…hopefully it will branch out to more non wing racing in the south…See ya at the races…Wayne Davis

//youtu.be/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TworVf0U5sU&feature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TworVf0U5sU&feature