2000 Ford Mustang

2000 Ford Mustang. Has a 3.8l v-6 in it. Not stripped out, Complete car. Body is great, except the faded paint. Engine runs, trans shifts good, NO TITLE! Selling for parts or make it a race car. Asking $1900.00 or make an offer!!!

Text 941-539-1272

Located in Cape Coral, Florida

Make an offer!!!

What happenned to the title?

Hey dd38… You are the same guy that went on my post with a car for sale making negative comments unnecessarily.

So… unless you are truly interested buying something, which I seriously doubt, why don’t you keep your stupid comments to yourself and mind your own business.

First off it wasn’t a “Negative” comment (1). I was just letting you know i have run into that problem before. And yes I had someone that was interested in your car and they asked me to look at it asshole. But no way would I ever reccomend my friend buying it now. And as far as this add, that is between me and the poster. And yes “I AM” interested in the car if it somehow can be titled. I don’t text, so I asked. So why don’t YOU mind your own MF business and stay off other peoples posts.

Clearly when called out you don’t mind telling a few lies to try and cover yourself. Nice try…

O.K. What were the few lies?

$1700.00…make an offer before i start parting it out.

[QUOTE=99johnnysdad;105207]2000 Ford Mustang. Has a 3.8l v-6 in it. Not stripped out, Complete car. Body is great, except the faded paint. Engine runs, trans shifts good, NO TITLE! Selling for parts or make it a race car. Asking $1900.00 or make an offer!!!

Text 941-539-1272

Located in Cape Coral, Florida[/QUOTE]

I guess we have the same engine as i take a look at the picture. However as for the moment, i took up my mustang to the body shop to have some mods and get the car repainted. They charged me $1000 for the service all in all. Also, i badly need Ford Mustang model car kits. Just in case you have those stuff you can make an offer of pm me directly.

Still for sale…Whole car or parting out!!!

$1300.oo or make an offer…or if your looking for something, let me know and I will get you a price.

motor run? trade for a 2006 750 suzuki sportbike???