mustang

Mini stock Mustang roller. Fiberglass body in very good shape. Nice Kirkey seat with cover, 2.14 transmission, and 7.5" rear end. Unsure of the gear, but can find out. Car looks very nice and looks to be in great condition. I bought this car in a package deal and need to sell. Asking 1700 OBO. Call JR
@ 727-236-0249. I can email or text pictures.

pics added

Pictures added

redmustang3.jpeg

cockpit pictures

cockpit pictures added.

are you up for any trades

trades

Possibly, what did you have in mind?

more pics

Car also has aluminum racing radiator, elec fan, mallory ignition box, and mallory coil, and header. there is a new oil cooler and remote oil filter mount that is in car, but not completed yet. The lines are run but the filter element is still in the box. Car comes with 6 silver wheels also. Drop motor in and race.

i have a 1978 monte carlo dirt car ill trade you thanks and give me a call at 863 214 6723

1400 OBO, come and get it. Will make race ready for 3500 with brand new motor. This car would be good at sunshine when it re-opens.
jbaker@usw.com

more pics

Need to get this car out of my way. You will not be dissapointed if you come see it. $1200
jbaker@usw.com or JR @ 727-236-0249 I also have 2 new motors if you need one to make race ready.

Gear?

I would like to know the gear ratio. If you check and post, I would appreciate.

gear ratio

I checked last night, and it is a 3.73 gear in the rear end.